[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[HorribleSubs] Usakame - 10 [720p]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
Otrageous.
>>
File: ShitJustGotNormal.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ShitJustGotNormal.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>142822733
Actual tennis in MY teekyuu spinoff?

It may be more likely than you think.
>>
Tennis killed this show.
>>
>tennis
DROPPED
>>
File: mpv-shot0019.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0019.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Fron last episode, but still wew
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (65 KB, 471x737) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
65 KB, 471x737
Is this yuri?
>>
I want an episode where Kinako and Udonko try to outcunt each other.
>>
>>142823204
I want to thigh fuck her
>>
I think the main reason why this exists is because the Teekyuu director wanted to make something even cuter, and since 2 minutes was too short for that he decided to spread it out a bit longer. He also finally realized that if you put enough frames together you really won't need to have any keyframes.
Also UNF
>>
>>142825394
>the Teekyuu director wanted to make something even cuter
Yeah, that's why he's doing Berserk next.
>>
>>142825426
[ ] He wanted to get all the cute out of his body before going to Berserk
[ ] Berserk is going to be as cute and well-animated as TQ and Usakame
>>
>>142825493
>[ ] Berserk is going to be as cute and well-animated as TQ and Usakame
I want this. I might actually watch it then.
>>
http://b.1339.cf/rqljgde.webm

Last week:
>>142526659
>>
>tennis
>>
Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same. This show is good if you take it for what it is. It has cute designs, the SoL isn't bad, especially for a short. It's more subtle in its approach, than, say, Pan de Peace. It's endearing.
>>
>>142828070
Unlike Pan de Peace, I've at least laughed a few times at Usakame so this wasn't a complete waste of time.
>>
Sabisu, sabisuu~
>>
File: 1463926895053.jpg (1 MB, 1280x2174) Image search: [Google]
1463926895053.jpg
1 MB, 1280x2174
>>142828227
And like Pan de Peace, it also has some fat legs.
>>
File: all according to potato.jpg (57 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
all according to potato.jpg
57 KB, 200x200
>>142828070
>Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same.

Yeah, complaining why they didn't just do something better like Teekyuu in the frst place.
>>
>>142828070
>Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same.
Fuck off. No I wouldn't. Teekyuu and Pan de Peace are both better than Usakame. It's grown on me now but it's still not good.
>>
>>142823204
Is this what they call gap moe?
>>
ED
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=818627
I haven't found the OP yet unless someone has more luck than me.
>>
>>142829733
I wasn't expecting a sickass EDM drop into the chorus.
This song and the Nante Mouiidesukara song were catchy pop. Too bad they can't act or else I'd support them more.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.