[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latest volume of Accel World shows blatant references to Alicization,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: It's a conspiracy!.jpg (579 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
It's a conspiracy!.jpg
579 KB, 1120x1600
Latest volume of Accel World shows blatant references to Alicization, including the symbols from Eugeo and Alice's swords.
Two different universes my butt.

Also Kawahara-shit thread I guess?
That trailer for the Accel World spin-off came out like a month ago?
>>
Please no.
Alicization is so fucking shit I'd prefer it to be non-canon in AW.
>>
>>142819301
At this rate, it's too late.
>>
I hate it how lame official releases are. It will take 7 years or something till be we are up to date, not counting the upcoming volumes.
>>
>>142819301
But I liked Alizication
>>
>>142820690
Dunno, I liked it at first but I think it turned to shit after vol 13 or something. Esepcially the last two volumes were bad.
>>
>Two different universes
I stopped believing Reki the moment I start reading Alicization arc.

>>142821835
Only read the WN. How much different are they in terms of Alicization arc?
>>
File: ill_DBM50_1.jpg (204 KB, 500x906) Image search: [Google]
ill_DBM50_1.jpg
204 KB, 500x906
Just posting KYH butt.

I would post a photo of the towel with this image that just came in the mail, but the camera quality is crap.
>>
>>142822554
Not really much different. Sometimes Kawahara may take another route to things, but the end result is the same. That almost made people have hope for Eugeo.
>>
Did Taku become useful yet?
>>
Maybe the same-world theory is only half right.
Maybe AW itself is all a simulation. That'd let Kawahara handwave away all the timeline discrepancies.
Alicization version 2, built on "realistic" rules instead of kludged from Aincrad's rules. These secret burst linker games may be part of the plan, or they may be the efforts of locals who realized they're part of a simulation and are trying to escape. The SAO references may be deliberate easter eggs left in by the developers (one of whom might be Kirito himself), or they may be because there really is some contact with the outside, or with other simulated worlds like Underworld.
>>
>>142826091
Please let SAO be a simulation instead.
I know it isn't true but I like the world and characters of AW so much more.
>>
>>142827734
This.
AW >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SAO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.