[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
valvrave the liberator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1371170195961.gif (2 MB, 621x332) Image search: [Google]
1371170195961.gif
2 MB, 621x332
.... why, what was the point if rape wasn't gonna be a regular thing and this girl was disregarded completely in the second season?
>>
>>142812721
>rape needing a point

Anon, he just wanted to say hello.
>>
>>142812721
That's not even a scene from the anime, it's just a gif of someone who watched it
>>
>>142812721
>.... why, what was the point if rape wasn't gonna be a regular thing and this girl was disregarded completely in the second season?
Valverave's problem is that all the events are independent and has no relevance in the plot. There is no consistancy because they just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. So it was useless to speculate.
>>
What are those shirts in anime made of?
>>
>>142812721
it was sexual assault, rape requires a lack of consent
>>
>you never rape and marry saki
>>
>>142812721
because the writer couldnt think of anything relevant to happen so the vampire suddenly decided to rape someone.
>>
>>142812721
I want to taste Saki!
>>
>>142813736
pretty much
The only thing it did really was ruin the romance in the series. I guess that was the point if there was one. Harutoads pledged to saki because he felt responsible for magically induced rape which she wanted anyways.
>>
>>142813848
space vampires use rape instead of entrancement like normal vampires
>>
VULVA RAPE
U
L
V
A

R
A
P
E
>>
>>142812721
Why does it need to have a point?
>>
I want to cum inside Kriem.
>>
>>142812721
I thought that activating the vampire mode reverted him to a primal state, so basically his directives were eat, kill and fuck.
>>
Fuck I remember the fun we had watching this every week, and then the last episode came out and I wanted to fucking murder everyone because fuck that gay ass show and fuck brain problems she should have died. Good times, good times.
>>
>>142812721
Why are her clothes ripping into pieces like paper?
>>
Did they ever explain why he wanted to rape her in that moment specifically? Why didn't he bite her like before?
>>
File: responsibility.jpg (900 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
responsibility.jpg
900 KB, 1280x1440
So has there ever been an explanation as to why Season 2 was complete horse shit? It already had good momentum and character development throughout S1 but jesus fuck the regression in S2 was horrifying.
>>
I'm still mad they killed glasses
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.