[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Veritas and Freezing were the only acceptable manhwa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 250x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 250x369
Remember when Veritas and Freezing were the only acceptable manhwa to discuss on /a/?
>>
>>142800080
Shin Angyo Onshi man.
>>
Remember when Cavalier of the Abyss actually got updates?
>>
>>142800080
Yeah, when it was the ONLY Manwha I'd read.

Then I read SAO and even the Breaker and realized Veritas was shit.
>>
>>142800080
Remember when everyone got hype as shit for the ending and then he killed off everyone and quit writing manhwa?
>>
>Freezing were the only acceptable
>acceptable
Wait, so you can't talk about Freezing here?
wow
>>
>>142800080
v.2 never
>>
File: 031012_0510_HablandodeL7.jpg (99 KB, 570x654) Image search: [Google]
031012_0510_HablandodeL7.jpg
99 KB, 570x654
The ones I first came across were Shin Angyo Onshi and Let's Bible one by the same guys which was really goddamn hilarious. But maybe they don't count as manhwa since they were originally published in Japan.
>>
Veritas, Shin Angyo Onshi, and Cavalier of the Abyss are the only ones I would consider acceptable. Korea isn't capable of making anything good anymore though.
>>
>>142800902
>Cavalier of the Abyss
I stopped reading it after the time skip when the MC suddenly turned into a huge asshole and killed/imprisoned his waifu and even had a son with another girl.

God damn Koreans and their NTR fetish.
>>
Veritas is a generic korean martial arts storywith decent art. I don't know why people have been mythologizing it so much. Freezing is just trash.
>>
>>142807128
Because the MC is a dick.
>>
>>142807123
Read the current few chapters. It all gets explained. It was Serin who literally stabbed him in the back.
>>
>>142800080
No, I don't, considering that all non-webcomic manhwa were basically acceptable (and that SAO was talked about all the time), and that Freezing is a manga.
>>
>>142808902
Can you tell me more?
I stopped reading around chapter 30 or so.
>>
>>142808902
>>142809194
Okay I tried to read from chapter 120 to 131.
Let me get this straight.
Seris child was actually the fake kid with the horn.
Which she hide from the former MC aka Nex.
But then in the a flashback we see Nex trying to kill his brother who took the body of the previous child of Serin and Nex.
And Serin backstab him.
Which is why he put Serin in prison.

Right?
>>
>>142809799
Huh?
>>
>>142809836
Trying to understand Cavalier of the Abyss's plot.
>>
>>142809852
don't bother
>>
>>142803377
Reread the op.
>>
>>142800080
Gook shit suck dick that why
>>
>>142807123
That's not how it works anon, Immortal Regis and Cavalier of the Abyss go like this

>Be nice guy worried about sick little brother
>Get turned into a ghoul
>Forced to leave your little brother
>Ask the bitch that fucked you up not to mess with your brother
>She does it anyways
>Brother gets turned into ancient super demon big bad because of some idiots
>Still forgive them and try to make things work
>Years go on, idiots still fuck things up and betray you just like always
>Hey idiots, it's fine but can you stop acting like idiots and betraying me? I'm a nice guy see
>Idiots do the same
>H-hey can you stop betraying me already
>Idiots do it again, and again AND AGAIN, even your fucking sword betrays you
>Reach boiling point
>If you do it once more
>they do it
>Become asshole king and fuck them all up
>Why are you being bad with us xD ur so mean we dindu nothin ur a bad guy xD dictator xD
>>
>>142807128
>I don't know why people have been mythologizing it so much
Because MC is great and supporting characters are really good too. Also the art
>>
>>142810155
Typical korean storyline then.
If it's not NTR, it's treason.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.