[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you with Biba, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Are you with Biba, /a/?
>>
>>142799238
KAIHO
>>
>>142799238
I want to kill this fucking bitch.
>>
>>142799238
No, he's just a shitty brat. I hope the kabane eat him alive.
>>
SIEG HEIL
>>
File: 1465489947291.jpg (148 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1465489947291.jpg
148 KB, 1440x810
>>142799238
VIVA BIBA!
>>
Was is his actual plan though?
Like he wants to overthrow the Shogun, sure makes sense but he's doing it by just letting all the kabane get into the populated areas and then fighting them off?
Does he understand the risk in such a shitty fucking plan.
>>
>>142799238
Only if he agrees to do more songs like No Pressure.
>>
>>142799238

KISAMA!
>>
>>142803037
his plan actually does make sense. he's built up a reputation amongst the commoners as 'THE LIBERATOR' by fighting the kabane for a decade, so the people in general will support him.

the attack on the the last station was a one-time test run to see if his "create a fused colony" formula would work, and if the resulting product could smash a station's fortified wall (for his final attack on kongogauagkau whatever it's called). and it worked.

the only real 'risk' involved would be if someone from this station managed to make it to jotarokujo ahead of him, which is extremely unlikely since he controls the only remaining trains and exterminated most of the local population.
>>
>>142799238
No, cause this show is literally worse than Islam.
>>
>>142804131
So since his colony plan works what are the odds that his next one will use Mumei?
>>
>>142799238
His name sounds like "Bieber" pronounced by japanese people.
>>
>>142805916
>Japan hates Justin Bieber so much that they made him the asshole villain of the year in an anime
>>
>>142805748
i really doubt that theory, his test kabaneri broke down in a few minutes. and he knew he was misleading mumei, so he wouldn't expect her to volunteer. he probably intends to make -several- of his allied kabaneri into the centers of many fused colonies
>>
>>142806167
Hmm, I think you're right.
Besides now that Mumei has ruined everything for like a third time she has realised that she shouldn't help her bro anymore.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10 KB, 265x39) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10 KB, 265x39
>>142806255
imo mumei gets and undeserved amount of shit.

she's fucking twelve, and been educated by a supervillian. yeah she's autistic as shit, but can you really blame her under those circumstances?
>>
>>142806360
Nah I can totally see what you mean.
I'm more so irritated that the show is just using her as the catalyst for lots of the problems to arise rather than coming up with anything else.

Also if we're gonna mention her age I find it weird that a 12 is so sexualised just make her older...
>>
File: hyperbiba.jpg (513 KB, 1918x782) Image search: [Google]
hyperbiba.jpg
513 KB, 1918x782
>>142799238
I would like to show
Cut open Mumei
Look into my train
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.