[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kokoro Connect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kokoroposter.jpg (169 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
kokoroposter.jpg
169 KB, 640x960
Just finished Kokoro Connect the other day, what does /a/ think about it?
>>
>>142798571

I liked the ending
>>
Best girl wins.
>>
BULLY
>>
>>142798626
Either Taichi or Yui was my favorite character

Or I guess secret favorite character was the class rep, she was great. The anime wasn't clear on whether she was bisexual or just into females, but I guess Bi
>>
>>142798944
>▶
oh btw this was me TC

I didn't like Inaba as much as most cause she really did play Iori around for a bit regarding Taichi; even though she did say clearly she changed her mind but it seems ehh
>>
>>142798995

Iori was a bitch

>waaah I don't know who I am at 16
>waaaah you didn't see through my ruse when I pretended to be Ibara when you know we have a mind swapping alien fucking with us
>>
>>142799162
I didn't say she wasn't a bitch, I meant Inaba was manipulative or at least unclear with what she wanted as well. Iori is totally a nutjob regardless and it was simply because of an absolutely ridiculous impression that she had of life. Inaba literally told her to life her life as she wanted and somehow that was a revelation to her, which was mind blowingly stupid.
>>
>>142799544
>I didn't say she wasn't a bitch,

No, I did.
>>
The blonde dude was the best character.

He had his raped waifu and was chill as fuck.
>>
>>142798944
If I remember correctly, the manga confirmed that she was bi.
>>
>>142798571
With the exception of Inaba everything about it is pretty bad
>>
Best girl won. and won hard. that automatically makes it a 10/10
>>
Inaba was S class waifu other than that forgettable series. Actually impossible to remember any of the other characters names.
>>
Finished it for Inaba. Every other character was shit.
>>
>>142801876
Inaba was shit.
>>
It sucked ass and the only things people ever mention about it are the "LE BEST GIRL WON MASTURBATES TO YOU" meme and all the bullying bullshit that went down with the cast members.
>>
>>142801948
It introduced "forced drama" meme to the board
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.