[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pygmalion (by ex-assistant of Boku no Hero's author)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CgPXtsLUkAEXqta.jpg (114 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
CgPXtsLUkAEXqta.jpg
114 KB, 600x847
What are /a/'s thoughts on this? I dig the style since it's pretty much like Boku no Hero's.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/pygmalion/

it's a monthly series: http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/pygmalion/
>>
I have no idea what it even is. Plot?
>>
>Pygmalion
>get excited because its that story from ovid's metamorphoses about-
>fucking mascots and edge
goddamn it japan
This is the THIRD manga with this exact thing.
>>
>>142801075
are the other two one that involved a bunny suit and other evil stuff animal things/mascot suit and one that involves an alien dude trying to collect other of his kind that turned into coins ?
>>
>>142801279
Yeah the coin one with the hot girl getting into the beta mascot guy, and the aliens with the 'plushie' that is bunny that is super strong and fights and the MC is like half alien now or some shit.
>>
>>142801075
japan loves edgy garbage
>>
>>142798232
I liked it.
Translations never.
>>
File: pygmalio-1782705.jpg (190 KB, 800x1164) Image search: [Google]
pygmalio-1782705.jpg
190 KB, 800x1164
I thought you were talking about this for a second.
>>
If you want to have a thread, dump whatever's translated or something.
>>
>>142805385
Same.
>>
>>142798232
what is the plot?
>>
>>142807594
Mascots come to life and start killing everyone. The most recent raw chapter had main girl's father get impaled by a giant pig mascot's dick.
>>
>>142808018
Oh Japan
>>
>>142808018

where can i read the rest of the raws
>>
>>142798232
I just read the first chapter and this is Japanese Five Night at Freddy's.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.