[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Already 11 episodes >There was only one actual hype moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: why.png (1 MB, 1191x669) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 1191x669
>Already 11 episodes
>There was only one actual hype moment
>it was on episode 2
It hurts a little
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the anime is fucking amazing and gets really hype at moments when the music starts playing?
>>
>>142795534
No I'm loving it too, shonen hasn't made me feel this way since before my balls dropped. Definitely picking up the manga once this is over
>>
U wot m8?

"I am a hero" is a hype signal like no other

I haven't autistically acted scenes from a shounen since Naruto ended
>>
File: 1456894288690.png (317 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1456894288690.png
317 KB, 500x373
>>142795534
Go back to 9fag please
>>
Implying every time the mc uses 1 finger to fuck shit up isn't hype af.
Was a bit disappointed about his punch not hurting that big guy but i'm guessing it's because it wasn't his usual 100% since he seems to be able to control it now.
Also how can you not say all-might turning up looking angry af isn't hype either? Next ep gon be sick.
>>
What animu is this, boys?
>>
I could already tell nothing serious was going to happen when the whole training crap took center stage. The show tried to hype all that shit up with the amazing music but I couldn't give less of a fuck about the MC's struggles with passing tests since we were already told that he would become one of the greatest heroes ever.
>>
>>142796268
pleb
its not about the destination its about the journey
this goes for just about every story ever
>>
>>142796268
I bet you post about eagles
>>
>>142795534
I fucking love it, I haven't been excited to watch an anime every week in a long time, I don't want it to end.
>>
>>142796356
His journey is shitty as fuck. Everything was magically given to him on a silver platter due to ridiculous circumstances.

>MC coincidentally runs into a villain at just the right time, who was coincidentally being chased by the one hero he fuckin idolizes the shit out of
>MC gets saved at the last second and finally is able to interact with his favorite hero for the first time ever
>MC coincidentally fucks up All Might and allows the villain to escape so MC can later prove to All Might that he's "worthy" of being his successor
>MC is granted a convenient deux ex machina ability because of fucking up and can now fulfill his inconceivable dream

Sorry about your shit taste but the leaps the show commits just sours the show for me.
>>
File: 1464913867187.jpg (280 KB, 650x873) Image search: [Google]
1464913867187.jpg
280 KB, 650x873
>>142795534
I'm loving the show, all characters are great. The mentor-pupil relationship between All Might and Midoriya is very comfy to watch too.

>>142795916
boku no pico academia
>>
>>142795830
That punch was 100%, but the big guy has is pretty special
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.