[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michiko and Hatchin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: michiko-to-hatchin-2151.jpg (189 KB, 426x550) Image search: [Google]
michiko-to-hatchin-2151.jpg
189 KB, 426x550
Is it worth the watch?
>>
It's a good ride, interesting characters but the storys obviously inspired by films such as city of God so it's unconventional for anime. The ending left me real salty though

Also Fuck Brazil, literally hell on earth
>>
It's kind of forgettable, but it's worth the watch regardless.
>>
>>142789333
Definetly anon. It's more about the journey than the end. If you go into it with that mindset, you'll like it a lot more.
>>
>>142789333
it's better than Champloo
>>
> Unusual setting
> Nonconformist designs
> Brazilian music chosen by Shinichiro Watanabe
> Fuck-all, balls-gifted, grown-up female MC
> Actual human characters and not some moe archetypes checklist.

Sure anon
>>
It's alright. Ending's a bit rush. But it's a nice little ride.
>>
>>142789333
I ended up falling in love with Michiko despite the fact that she's an awful human being.
>>
>>142794786
This
>>
Only if you are a BR monkey.
>>
>>142789494
>The ending left me real salty though

but the ending was great
>>
>>142796836
His waifu got pumped and dumped tho
>>
>>142789333
Its a show that brazilians like because it makes their country look better than it actually is.
>>
>>142789333

I don't know, why don't you go ahead and find out?

yes.
>>
>>142789333
>00's Brazilian Telenovela: The anime.
Totally, the characters are human enough, the ride is interesting and the conflict and action is fun to watch, the women are slutty and the lolis scrawny. It's fucking manglobe you don't ask shit, you just sit down and watch.
>>
>>142789333
Loved the artstyle and music.

Wish the tattoos were explained

But that was my only problem really.
>>
No, but the OP is good
>>
>>142789333
It's in my top three favorite anime.
>>
I'm not sure if the art holds up since I only saw it when came out, but I remember it looking really sharp and detailed. It's interesting enough to keep you propelled through the first half or so, then the plot kicks in.
>>
>>142801083
I came here to say this.
>>
>>142801256
Nice. Out of curiosity, what are the rest of your three?
>>
>>142802137
It changes but atm I'd say Space Dandy and FLCL.
>>
Michiko to Hatchin is fucking great. Watch it and El Cazador de la Bruja for the best road trip animes ever.
>>
I found that a few episodes were too fucking boring but it's great besides that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.