[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's help save anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465362305827.jpg (137 KB, 1988x1100) Image search: [Google]
1465362305827.jpg
137 KB, 1988x1100
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2016-animator-dorm-project-by-animator-supporters--2#/
In the industry, there's only 3 studios that gives training to their animators, Ufotable, White Fox and Kyoto Animation. Lets provide these animators another outlet where they can be taught by professionals from the industry as well as a place to sleep. Do it for Ema, /a/.
>>
Here's a short video to bring you up to speed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTgzdPRpauU
>>
>>142776507
>https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2016-animator-dorm-project-by-animator-supporters--2#/

>still can't beat the rock bottom prices of gooks and chinks
>>
For anyone going
>why does modern anime suck now
well, you have your answer. It pays shit, young people aren't getting into it, the old guys keep dying and the techniques are lost.
>>
>>142776507
How about no.
>>
>>142777754
Then you have no excuse to complain when a show looks like shit
>>
>>142776507
Look my good man, I'm not against helping causes or shit, but why does the average citizen has to pay for this, when we are already getting our meager money sucked by the government? Why can't you guys get someone who's into philantropy and would volunteer to fund this shit? Surely, there must be someone among the rich few that recognizes the worth and beauty of animation and would like to help the cause, is there?
>>
No.
>>
An industry that has to survive by good will and charity is doomed anyway. Animator need to stop with the beggar attitude that "they're doing it for the fans". There's an excessive amount of shows released each season, the industry need to slim down, and no amount of complaining on twitter or crowd funding is going to stop that.
>>
>>142778185
If I care for how it looks I'd watch only KyoAni's shows.
>>
>>142778185
There are plenty of great looking shows these days, why should I pay for something that's ultimately their failure to effectively manage resources?
>>
>>142776507
Draw a cat, stinky.
>>
File: Ema-Shirobako.jpeg?55c333.jpg (147 KB, 1005x712) Image search: [Google]
Ema-Shirobako.jpeg?55c333.jpg
147 KB, 1005x712
>>142779501
>>
>>142779766
I wonder if she sometimes masturbates to the thought of Aoi forcing her to draw and punishing her for every mistake.
>>
>>142779766
I want to unironically marry her.
>>
>>142776507
What is the point if they will only make 200円 a frame in the end?
>>
>>142780589
I don't think they worked in animation for money. If they wanted better pay, there are better ways of doing it.
>>
How about instead, I start a campaign to fund a tournament in which erstwhile animators compete for the right to work, and the losers fight to the death like gladiators?
Wages will rise, and quality will improve.
>>
>>142781545
>fight to the death like gladiators
That's a myth.
Gladiators very rarely died during fights.
>>
>>142781622
Prove it
>>
>>142781690
I'll give you reason. Search for actual proof yourself if you wish.

Gladiators were well trained fighters. Training somebody costs money.
Losing gladiators therefore means losing money.
Keeping them alive means you can use them again.
>>
>>142781770
But animators aren't highly-trained professional fighters, so putting them in death matches is good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.