[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men in anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Thoughtful man.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
Thoughtful man.png
233 KB, 524x541
So /a/, what are the defining characteristics of a man...

IN ANIME?
>inb4 feminine penis
>>
>>142773917
XY chromosomes
>>
>>142773917
They look like a dude and have a dick.
>>
>>142773917
BOYPUSSY!
>>
>>142773917
Being beta
>>
>>142773917
feminine penis and/or boipucci
>>
Most men in modern anime look like Women with short hair. Even the older or "manly" ones.

It makes my penis confused.
>>
>>142774301
school shooting battalion of /r9k/ are gayer than actual homosexuals
>>
Never putting your dick in any of your harem, no matter how much they beg and acting like a fucking spastic when they do so.
>>
>>142773917
a masculine penis
>>
File: jki (2).webm (537 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jki (2).webm
537 KB, 640x480
>>142773917
A non-faggot, non-whinny, suave man who, despite living in a world/family full of hate, abuse and corruption, manages to man up and work his way to achieve power, status, wealth, and all the women.
>>
File: Commander182-580x250.jpg (28 KB, 580x250) Image search: [Google]
Commander182-580x250.jpg
28 KB, 580x250
Masculine characteristics anime watchers (ie women) cannot understand:

honor
loyalty
camaraderie
dignity
selflessness
duty
propriety

Can you name the last time an anime or manga protagonist had any of these traits?
>>
they have noses
>>
>>142775759
>>>/wsr/catalog
>>
>>142775759
Satsuki
Goku & the gang
Ikoma
Luffy & the gang
Shanks & the gang
Levi and that nazi aryan captain dude
Korra & the gang (lmao sorry)

Get shat on m8
>>
>>142775759
oh anon, you're asking for something that doesn't exist...of course, i'm excluding obvious underrated 90s/80s anime because that's cheating

but we have plenty of alphas and betas!
>>
>>142775887
>Goku
>Luffy

no
>>
>>142776021
Goku
honor
>Never pulls cheap shit, fights straightforward
loyalty
>never betrayed anyone
camaraderie
>sticks with is gang, helps them out if they need, heartbroken whenever one of them dies
dignity
>Uuuuuhm, maybe not so much, idk
selflessness
>Sacrificed self countless times
duty
>See above
propriety
>Allways strives towards the greater good

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>142776162
you only watched the dub huh
>>
>>142776293
I read the manga, got all of them at my childhood home.
>>
>>142776330
Then I suggest you read them again and get your shit straight.
>>
>>142776355
How about you come with proper counter-arguments?
>>
>>142776462
The best counter argument is the fucking manga which makes it clear as day Goku's only motive is the fight and everything else is either irrelevant or just a means of pursuing that end

The fags who think he's some kind of pure altruistic hero are retards who spent their wasted adolescence watching dubbed DBZ on Toonami
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.