[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1437959935003.jpg (84 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
1437959935003.jpg
84 KB, 369x500
Thoughts?
>>
>>142758620
Loved it, felt a bit aimless I'm the middle but I loved Michiko and Hatchin's relationship and interactions. Not to mention the setting is pretty unique and it has a great soundtrack. The action scenes are not too shabby either
>>
>>142758705
*in the middle
>>
>>142758620
garbage ending
really good besides that
>>
>>142758620
It's in my top three favorites.
>>
>>142758620
Literally my ex-boyfriends daughter the show.
>>
>>142758620
Manglobe had a very interesting tone to all of their shows. Everything always felt very grounded to me. That everybody fit in the world and the characters all were created for a specific purpose. Nobody was just a background character, everyone was designed and thought out to live in that world.
Yeah some of the shows had odd pacing or an impenatrable story (ergo proxy), but these shows are still incredibly compelling for me. I can throw a show on in the background and just tune out the rest of the world.

I'm really sad that manglobe closed but I'll always be greatful for the work they gave us.
>>
>>142758620
It was great. Will watch again three years from now when it randomly occurs to me to rewatch it.
>>
fuckin awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQMgXPFzdg8#t=312.772789
>>
Just finished it a couple hours ago actually. It seemed really aimless and it irked me whenever a plot point got introduced and the next episode it seems we were randomly teleported to a new location without resolving what happened last episode. For example when Michiko was going to the next town and she was being chased by an assassin before the old guy picked her up in his car. Next thing we know we're in a different setting and apparently everything worked out.

Loved the setting, soundtrack, and just general style of the show though.
>>
File: 1456661188010.jpg (32 KB, 627x480) Image search: [Google]
1456661188010.jpg
32 KB, 627x480
>>142760671
>That everybody fit in the world and the characters all were created for a specific purpose. Nobody was just a background character, everyone was designed and thought out to live in that world.
>Yeah some of the shows had odd pacing or an impenatrable story (ergo proxy), but these shows are still incredibly compelling for me.
this, exactly this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.