[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Naruto the greatest anime of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Naruto_Uzumaki.png (90 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Uzumaki.png
90 KB, 300x225
Is Naruto the greatest anime of all time?
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
yes
>>
i like naruto but no
>>
The anime is shit
>>
>>142750882
one of the worst anime actually.
>>
>>142750882

naruto is great and deserves many bumps
>>
>>142750882
When do we start posting naruhina and sacuckra?
>>
It had potential but ultimately suffer from the shittiest writer.
>>
>>142750882
Is there a version of the anime that cuts out all the filler? Kind of like Dragon Ball Z kai
>>
Naruto was fun to watch. Shippuuden not so much.
>>
>>142750882
naruto was but shipooden was shit
>>
>>142754086
It's not necessary because the fillers are typically full episodes.

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
>>
>>142750882
Y E S
E
S

>>142751721
Subhanallah ;)
>>
Yes, if you've never seen anything else
>>
File: 8618735.jpg (34 KB, 1151x662) Image search: [Google]
8618735.jpg
34 KB, 1151x662
yes
>>
>>142751721
These are my favorite memes
Its fun to imagine just how bizarre the mind of whoever is making them is + how mad some people must get to see their favorite annie mays islamified
>>
Naruto is a great series, but it's far from the best anime. I think this threa in general is highly subjective because different people will say something different every time this is brought up. Naruto is still a good series and I prefer it over other long Shonen series.
>>
>>142752188
I heavily disagree
>>
>>142750882
K-on>Naruto
You know it's true
>>
>>142754652
Oh really? Considering Shippuden had a much deeper story than the original that was merely setting up the series. Sorry, but original Naruto was very good, however to say it's better than Shippuden is plain stupid bullshit!
>>
The Naruto anime is much better than One Piece though.
>>
>>142754005
In what sense was Kishimoto a shitty writer? Please enlighten us on that.
>>
>>142752814
No not at all. DBZ should almost get that title despite being one of my all time favorites.
>>
If you cut out all the filler then it might be a pretty great shonen anime. Animation is pretty alright for a long running series and the movies are pretty great too.
>>
>>142750882
The hentai of Naruto plowing all the girls is nice
>>
File: 7cea50b7-s.jpg (48 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
7cea50b7-s.jpg
48 KB, 480x271
This story is too interesting in fact
>>
>>142751721
Who is this Allah person he has to face? Is it a new final boss Kishimoto pulled out of his ass just to continue the series?

It can't be.. Could Allah be a ninja even stronger than Uchiha Madara even with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu?!
>>
>>142753802
Me on the right
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.