[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
s3 never? I thought the sales for both seasons were pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wew.jpg (125 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
125 KB, 640x960
s3 never?
I thought the sales for both seasons were pretty good.
>>
There were two seasons?
>>
Is there a point? S2 ending on a good note. S3 would hardly be about them.
>>
File: 1287757588897.gif (178 KB, 136x350) Image search: [Google]
1287757588897.gif
178 KB, 136x350
dat op

https://youtu.be/yN8Rlp3Oi94
>>
>>142741501
The manga has been dragging on forever with nothing really interesting happen. It's neither romance, nor slice of life, it just turned into teenage angst and drama. two seasons are enough.
>>
>>142741889
Damn that's a shame. I wanted more of Pin and Ryu.
>>
>>142742018
I'll tell you wat happens:

Chizu is in love with Ryu's older brother, but Ryu's older brother marries and she gives up. Instead she realizes that Ryu is the one she wants after he confesses and they become a couple. Ryu will likely go off to college and Chizu will wait for him in their hometown.

Ayane and Kento start going out, because Kento kinda fell for her and Ayane wanted to try dating a nice guy. Now that their in their final year everyone is thinking of going away from their hometown and study at good unis. Ayanae wants to enter a good college in tokyo and Kento doesn't want her to go away. In the end she breaks up with him because she can't make herself love him enough to make it work. There has been some ongoing chemistry with her and Pin, though, and it is possible that on future there is something going to happen.

Kazehaya and Sawako are still a couple, but Sawako wants to leave for a good Uni in Sapporo or so to become a teacher. Kazehaya doesn't really want to go to Uni or far away from his hometown, which is why Sawako is hesitant to tell him about her goals. She also wants to be with him but she thinks about her future
>>
>>142742409
Mate, aside from the spoilers which didn't read, is it worth it to read the whole manga?
Haven't been a fan of reading since like 5 years ago though.
>>
>>142742485
You're a grown up, make your own decisions.
>>
>>142742485
Not in the least. Like I said, it's been dragging on forever. Erything that was fun and nice about it has been covered by the two anime seasons. The rest is a snoozefest. If you want to read a fun and romantic manga, that ends when it needs to, read Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
>>
S2 is shit tho
>>
How far behind are the translated chapters? I've been following them as they come out, but the group doing it seems to take forever. I don't know if the manga is on an irregular schedule, or if the group is just slow.
>>
God tier OP though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRdAJtXqrU
>>
>>142742485

You don't need to have the name of the series in the name field.
>>
>>142742661
Thanks

>>142742887
My bad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.