[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the end best girl will somehow be painted as the bad guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114
>in the end best girl will somehow be painted as the bad guy in all of this
Kill me.
>>
I told you that Chidori was Yukari from Persona 3, watch her pull the shit Yukari pulled in The Answer.
>>
>>142738417
>best girl
Picture unrelated I hope
>>
She truly is a 3DPD whore in 2D form. Why is she so selfish and dramatic? Why does she think she should be rewarded for being his naggy cunt that spent a few years with him?
>>
these last 3-4 episodes have been an emotional rollercoaster. just about cried when kacchon saw all his old friends and found out they were basically vegetables.
>>
Who gives a shit about Chidori

>yfw
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465669108019.webm
>>
>>142738613
Less selfish than Whori-chan.
>>
>>142738866
Uh, she literally tried to kill herself to give the other kids in the experiment back their senses. I wouldn't exactly call that selfish.
>>
Best course of action is to just ignore the autists.
Chidori a cute.
>>
>>142738859
you trying to make me cry, nigga?
>>
Chidori is a selfish bitch, Maki is an arrogant bitch. Nico's the best even if she's a little pathetic and Sono's a goddess.

The moral of the story is that realistic girls like Maki and Chidori are horrible and fantasy girls like Nico and Sonozaki are better. 2D wins again.
>>
>>142738942
>bring in completely innocent and unrelated people into her sick experiment for a chance to fix herself
>>
Why is Chidori being such a drama queen just because potato doesn't want her? It is just a stupid crush.
>>
>>142738823
If only Yuki can cry sounded like he was constipated. Otherwise, yeah, it was an emotional scene.
>>
>>142739013
>Shitdorifags as dumb as their waifu
Sonozaki intentions were pure, she want to fix Katsuhira and the burden of the prior Kiznaivers is on her shoulder too.

She believe the Kizna System is the only thing that connects them and won't abandon it.
>>
>>142740542
>She believe the Kizna System is the only thing that connects them and won't abandon it.
So she's a selfish retard?
>>
>>142739214
She doesn't expect anyone else would like her smelly cunt back other than Katsuhira, now that Tenga is out on the open, she will jump on his dick soon.
>>
File: 5fd.jpg (58 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
5fd.jpg
58 KB, 1920x1088
30 episodes of dialogue in a plot heavy episode and /a/ still goes ballistic. You are all in love with her.
>>
>>142738417
You should be familiar with Okada's game by now.
>>
Her problem is not her own selfishness, if she was more constructive it would be okay to be a dick, it's that she ignores the reality of her own situation and is retarded.
She refuses to confess when given the chance, she just denies that she still likes him.
When offered help to confess she doesn't take it, she's forced by Nico eventually to watch herself get cucked and finally deal with rejection.
When she could just move on as Tenga makes an attempt to resolve their shared problem she then accuses him and others of being difficult to understand and simply refuses to understand them.
>>
>>142739000
>characters I don't like are realistic and characters I like are fantasy
>>
>>142742041
>it's that she ignores the reality of her own situation and is retarded
What are you supposed to do when you're stuck in some Okada show?
>>
>>142738417
Chidori is fucking shit.
>>
>>142743730
No, you are.
>>
>>142738859
the end of this episode broke my heart
>>
I want all the girl to have a happy ending, I also want sensei
>>
>>142738417
The only people who do this are autists who literally don't understand human emotions so don't let it get to you

You can tell by the people who bash her using /r9k/ lingo nonstop

p.s. she was 2nd best girl
>>
Did any of you notice that when Tenga gets tripped and smashes his head on the floor that Chidori reacts as if she felt the pain and then checks her arm to see why that is?

No different than when Autismo-kun feels blue hair girls pain even after the summer period is over.

Tenga x Chidori confirmed.
>>
How can literal walking shits be considered best girl?
>>
ANON DAAAAAAAAAAAAISUKIII
>>
d
>>
>>142738859
Gives me the chills every time.
>>
>>142748138
Grow a pair, seriously.
>>
File: the fuck am I doing.jpg (559 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the fuck am I doing.jpg
559 KB, 1280x720
>Tenga abruptly goes to Chidori thinking she'll poof and reject him without a problem
>Chidori: WAIT UP BITCH LET'S TALK ABOUT FEELINGS

Chidori is fucking wild, man. Tenga will never get off that ride.
>>
File: 1462134238542.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462134238542.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
Chidori a miracle. A MIRACLE
>>
how come everyone else became a vegetable but sonozaki, who is either at 19x sensory overload or no sensory input at all depending on whether or not she took her meds, managed to end up being a functional member of society
>>
>>142749579
>functional member of society
She grew up in her own personal hugbox, probably that's how.
>>
>>142738417

So is this actually worth watching or no? I figured I'd wait until late in the season to pick it up so I don't have to wait.
>>
>>142750171
Do you like OKada romance with love polyhedrosn, teenage angst, entire episodes wasted on heavy-handed exposition dumping and monotnous, one-sided dialogue, and vacuous, pointless melodrama that goes nowhere?

Then this is the show for you. The Okada self-insert takes over the show about halfway through and rules it with an iron lesbian's fist for the absolute worst 2 episodes of the year, proving yet again what happens when production committees give Okada any degree of creative control.
>>
>>142749579
because she was taking all of the sensation from the other kids, she was broken in the sense that she was constantly overwhelmed with 19x senses. the other kids had 0 senses, so they were the vegetables
>>
>>142750291
>The Okada self-insert takes over the show about halfway through and rules it with an iron lesbian's fist for the absolute worst 2 episodes of the year,

Kek
>>
>>142750171
it's ok but not really a must-watch or anything
>>
Chidori a bitch
>>
>>142738859
Forced
>>
>most likable character is masochist orgasm guy
how this happen
>>
>>142750583
because he has his shit together the most out of all of them, so to speak. he might be a kinky wierdo, but hes not a walking drama machine like chidori, a frozen hearted cunt like maki, or a hot headed idiot like tenga. nico and katsuhira have become better characters with each episode, so i dont really think theyre the problem children anymore
>>
>>142750583
>most likable character is Nori-chan

FTFY
>>
do you think that we're supposed to hate the entirety of the cast? Cause it certainly feels that way.
>>
>>142750930
No, we're supposed to empathize with them all except for maybe pic related.

And it's not that hard.
>>
>>142738859
What did Katsuhira-kun do to make loli Nori-chan fall in love with him? From all the flashback scenes we got, they were never even together.
>>
>>142751094
He's such a massive dick
>>
>>142750930
your definitely supposed to play favorites/have mixed emotions about everyone. everyone has been unlikable/truly in the wrong at some point, almost like real life people are all the time. youre not supposed to make everyone great, youre supposed to get reactions from the audience one way or the other. i think okada did pretty well in making these archetypical characters less flat than they could have been
>>
>>142749579
did you fucking watch this episode
>>
Post more low-level researcher urushiiii
>>
>>142751133
Literally every flashback we've seen has them holding hands outside of Noriko jumping
>>
>>142738417
>people defending SHITdori
STOP
>>
>>142738417
She's trash, and she has been from the start. Her suffering is deserved.
>>
>>142750930
They all have flaws and all have relatable points.

I personally can't stand Chidori because I knew far too many people personally who behave like her and it's insufferable, but I can understand how someone with a different context might like her. I like Tenga because I think his heart's in the right place and he tries to keep things simple and straightforward, but I can understand how that can make him really unlikeable,
>>
>>142751094
I only like him because he's voiced by Suwabe, not gonna lie.
>>
>>142751136
And that's why he's the best.
>>
I thought Sonozaki took all of the kid's pain? So what was up with this scene?
>>
File: 1465079481048.jpg (120 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1465079481048.jpg
120 KB, 1440x810
>people hating Chidori for the most asinine reasons

Ya all gonna regret this in the upcoming episodes. Nori-chan has blown her load, here comes Chidori.
>>
File: 1461541640692.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461541640692.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>142750930
All the characters are supposed to have a character trait that makes them obnoxious in some way. This was literally spelled out in the first couple episodes.
>>
>>142751174
i don't need to actually watch this show to shitpost about it
>>
>>142751486
>Chidorifags think their masturbatory self-insert will end up with anything other than the Tenga-toy.
Enjoy your melodramatic kataomoi and selfish bitchery
>>
>>142751556
I'm not talking about shipping you fag. I'm talking about flashbacks and character development/exposition in general.
>>
>>142751133
>I watched the show with my eyes closed the post
>>
Post Nicos
I have none
>>
>>142751696
No. Only Nori-chan today.
>>
>>142751797
How can Chidori even compete?
>>
File: Nico-Nico-Nii.jpg (15 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Nico-Nico-Nii.jpg
15 KB, 500x281
>>142751696
>>
>>142751797
thats cute, but Nico's smile when she got everyone's email address was even cuter
>>
File: awkward sitch.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awkward sitch.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
so, chidori misread the situation with tenga because of her own self centeredness, right? i saw it as him trying to clear his own mind and move on, not help bring her any kind of closure. i doubt he thought that far ahead - he was just trying to get over it like nico did, right?
>>
File: 1434315949134.jpg (89 KB, 668x696) Image search: [Google]
1434315949134.jpg
89 KB, 668x696
>>142751860
Rats, beaten to the punch. I need to organize my image folders better.
>>
Chidori is not self centered. Sonozaki is the selfish one and is a massive slut.
>>
>>142751954

>Teenage girl acting like a teenage girl
I'm shocked
>>
>>142751797
>failed to protect their smiles
>>
>>142751094
Yamada bullying Chidori gave me a semi-erection.
>>
File: coffee.webm (484 KB, 452x488) Image search: [Google]
coffee.webm
484 KB, 452x488
>>142752014
>>142751860
>Posting inferior Nico
>>
File: EVEN I.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EVEN I.jpg
702 KB, 1920x1080
>>142751954
She thought that he thinks his feelings are worthless and should just be dumped into the trash, which rubbed her the wrong way.

Chidori is not self-centered, she's compassionate and sensitive while Tenga is self-sacrificial and brash, hence the dispute.

Did you expect her to casually tell him to go fuck himself when he's just fucking confessed and she feels guilty about ignoring him?
>>
>>142751954
Honestly I have no idea what the conversation was about. I had no idea what Tenga's motivations were for going up to talk to Chidori, he thought being told something he already knew for a fact would make him feel better? But I guess I'm supposed to believe that it was just a front to bring closure to the situation, trying to fix the awkwardness between them? I don't get it.

If Tenga needs to do anything, it's apologize for being such a cunt towards Katsuhira. I don't know why he's going up to Chidori.
>>
>>142751954
Tenga and Chidori are in a similar situation, they're both caught in a hopelessly unrequited love where their competition is unbeatable.

Chidori chooses to deal with this reality by just sitting, wallowing in her feelings and forever remaining a friendzoned beta-orbiter

Tenga chooses to deal with this reality by confessing, getting inevitably rejected and moving on with his life.

Chidori rejects Tenga's method because she recognizes that his situation mirrors her own, and that if she acknowledges Tenga's way of doing things, she'll be implicitly admitting that her way is wrong. She's unwilling to admit that her way is wrong. When she asked "will that make me feel better" she wasn't asking if rejecting Tenga would make her feel better. Okada skipped right past that because Okada is not a capable writer. Instead, Chidori was asking if her following Tenga's method (eg. confessing to Katsuhira and being rejected) would make her happy. She decided that it would not, and thus, that she would not accept what Tenga was trying to do.

It's just a very weak writer attempting to draw parallels between foil characters in a really inept fashion.
>>
>>142752356
>feels guilty about ignoring him
Then she could have just not ignored him? If she feels guilty about it then why was Tenga the one who had to talk to her first?
>>
Jaganico, Jaganico
>>
>>142751954
The problem is, Tenga was using her to get rejected. To end the pain of unrequited love.

Chidori felt that only Tenga would benefit on the situation.

I don't know. Teenage hormones and shit.
>>
>>142752386
He wants the ultimate confirmation that he's got no chances with her.

But he won't get it because he's an idiot.
>>
>>142752515
So why not let him have cloussure? She would be a crying shitball if Kacchon was as cruel to her.
>>
>>142752559
>So why not let him have cloussure?
Because she won't let herself have closure, so she refuses to acknowledge that closure is the way out.
>>
>>142752466
Because Chidori is slower at these things anon. Tenga doesn't fucking think before he acts.

And Chidori's still gathering her thoughts.
>>
>>142752596
Yeah but it isn't as if she will stop getting NTR'd if she stays her path. It will still hurt. She will never get Kacchon and she will never be in his heart.
>>
So, Nico is the only one who apologized and probably wants to move on from her unrequited love, And still become friends with the others hm.
She is dumb But way too cute And likeable ( best girl for me)
>>
>>142752596
They should just fuck and get all shit out of their system.
>>
People are understimating how awkward this is for Tenga. He knows she knows about his feelings so he probably tried to avoid her till now to prevent embarassment then decided to prevent that by asking the persion in question for a forceful rejection to return to the statos quo between them. On the matter he probably feels too guilty to even face Katsuhira and asking for forgiveness, it's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that he probably feels like he himself is shit for what he did in some way and that it would be better if he would have just left him alone and never showed up to him again.
>>
File: 1423207061715.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423207061715.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>142752356
>>142752386
>>142752453
>>142752466
the whole thing with tenga asking to be rejected immediately reminded me of cat and araragi and how she did the same thing, but successfully. she accepted that she couldnt win, took the blow to her heart, and moved on, even going as far as helping the two of them ever after. araragi did his part and decisively ended it there, which was obviously hard since hes so horny for her, but he did what he had to.

what tenga was asking for isnt normal, but it could have worked for out them both. im not surprised or upset she reacted like a typical teenager, but damn.
>>
What do we put on the chart this week? Should I just wait for next episode for the arc to be over?
>>
>>142752921
white hair & hospital gowns
tears for nori-chan's smile
kizna on the heart
>>
>>142752921
Gaijin guys crying while observing an image of loli Sonozaki smiling with the text "We didn't protect her smile".
>>
>Chidori is barely in the episode
>still getting this hate
Why do people hate her? I thought /a/nons identified with cucks.
>>
>>142753027
She's a bitch that jump started the whole romantic subplot shit. Plus her character is just so boring when put against everyone else. Stereotypical childhood friend. Lame.
>>
>>142752994
White their hair and deaden their eyes.
>we couldn't protect her smile
>>
>>142752920
See, the problem is that she didn't react like a typical teenager, she reacted how Okada thinks typical teenagers reacted.

She didn't react with offense or confusion to the fact that she'd been asked to dumpster some guy's heart as part of his private coping ritual, or at indignation that he was choosing a very unhealthy method of dealing with his feelings and dragging her into it. Instead, she immediately took his approach to be some kind of literary opposition to her own and prepared a barely-in-character literary counterargument, like something a college undergrad would put into a paper.

It's awful, awful writing, plain and simple
>>
>>142753154
Stereotypical childhood friends don't throw bitch fits like Chidori, they support the MC and make peace.
>>
File: 1465056336188.jpg (340 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465056336188.jpg
340 KB, 1280x720
>>142752453
>Chidori was asking if her following Tenga's method (eg. confessing to Katsuhira and being rejected) would make her happy
>happy

Are you implying Tenga would be happy to get rejected? His facade is pretty good, yes, but he fucking pummelled Katsuhira's face into a bloody pulp while chanting "WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME" inside his head not long ago. He's insecure about his feelings but he has it pretty bad. Tenga would be truly happy if she responded. Meanwhile rejection never feels good, especially not a literally forced rejection like this. She doesn't want to reject him, plain and simple.
>>
The music on this episode was on point, I can't wait for the OST
>>
>>142753268
Except that rejection is the only way to move onto acceptence and then moving the fuck on with your life.
>>
>>142753224
>She didn't react with offense or confusion to the fact that she'd been asked to dumpster some guy's heart as part of his private coping ritual, or at indignation that he was choosing a very unhealthy method of dealing with his feelings and dragging her into it.

But she LITERALLY and I mean fucking LITERALLY did that. Like, do you watch the episode blindfolded or what.
>>
>>142753268
He would be happy if he moved on with his life, or so he believes. That's why he went and did that whole shpiel. He wants closure so he can put it behind him and start chasing the next fish in the sea.
>>
>>142753334
Except they could talk it out and put their relationship on hold for now.

You need a genuine rejection if you want to move on. Hopelessly begging for one from a person who doesn't actually want to reject you won't get you anywhere.
>>
File: good in kitchen.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
good in kitchen.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>142751845
She can cook.

She can cook.

These last two episodes are going to feel like playing battleship, we all have our OTP and hope that Okada doesn't blow it sky high.
>>
I don't get why Sonozaki tried to throw herself off again.
>>
>>142753744
if she died everyone involved in the original project would be able to feel pain because she's the one taking on their pain right now.
>>
>>142753744
Her meds were wearing off and her emotions flared. The idea of losing the entire project (and thus all hope of the kids she's connected to ever being cured) combined with the constant unending agony blaring in every synapse and nerve fibre overwhelmed her.

They made it out like attempting suicide is pretty common with Sonozaki, which is entirely unsurprising considering her circumstances.
>>
Hey guys, you know how Chidori says she hung out with Kacchon while he was still normal? Well in this episode we see that Kacchon get's fucked up quite early on in his life, so when exactly could've Chidori known him as any kind of normal?

>before experiment
would mean she knows him longer than Nori so she wouldn't be sad Nori is his childhood friend. Nope, doesn't make sense.
>during experiment
Seems like they weren't allowed to leave that compound, they were all wearing hospital-like clothes/uniforms
>after experiment
The only one that makes sense, but only if Kacchon slowly degraded into autism. However in the last ep it's clearly said he only had "a modicum of normalcy" when he was released, he should've already been at least half the autist he is now.

Imho Chidori is bullshitting that Kacchon was ever interesting as a person, she just spent a lot of time with him and views the past through rose-tinted glasses and is rationalizing to herself that he must've been more interesting.
>>
File: 1385782336317.jpg (24 KB, 293x208) Image search: [Google]
1385782336317.jpg
24 KB, 293x208
Post your ideal ending pairings.
>Kacchon + Nori-chan
>Tenga + Nico
>Yuta + Maki
>Hisomu + iron maiden
>Chidori + razor blade
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
>>142753268
In a way, Tenga is just knee-jerking like a dumbass. Even if she rejected him at a metaphorical gunpoint right now he'd be all muh Chidori on the very next day.

You can't stage these things, they have to happen naturally. Wasn't this the whole point?
>>
File: barf.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
barf.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>people unironically like Chidori
>>
File: 1431621190203.jpg (42 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
1431621190203.jpg
42 KB, 493x575
>>142753942
>Hisomu + iron maiden
>>
>>142753933
Its just a massive plot hole dont worry.
>>
>>142753933
>>before experiment
Could be before they got inside that facility. Maybe Chidori don't know Sonozaki because Katsuhira only met Sonozaki inside the facility.
>>
File: lol.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Glad that there is still struggle and everyone isn't hastily thrown in a pairing.

We kinda needed a plot dump but it was interesting and looked bootiful.

imo 4 pairings is worst end.

Chidori's cute and best.
>>
File: 1414606841146.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
1414606841146.png
325 KB, 560x559
>>142753933
If the autists can fall in luv at 5 years old, why can't Chidori do it at 4?
>>
>>142754186
I love how those two just had a bro moment sitting at the bottom of the stairs peeking at girls' panties together
>>
>>142747636
I thought it was pretty obvious that they would still be connected even after they stopped "officially" being Kiznaivers.
>>
>>142754094
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. As far as I can tell it never makes sense, just some options make less sense than others.

>>142754160
>>142754227
The reason before experiment is impossible is she wouldn't get buttfrustrated by learning Nori and Kacchon are old friends if she's an even older friend. She reacted as if the only thing she had more than Nori was knowing Kacchon for longer, and had a breakdown when she learned otherwise.
>>
>>142747636
I think it was more that she was expecting to feel his pain but was caught off-guard when nothing happened.
>>
>>142754254
Polka dot hunting
>>
>God tier
Nico

>High tier
Kacchon
Hisomu
Yuta

>Mid tier
Nori-chan

>Low tier
Maki

>SHIT tier
Chidori
Tenga
>>
I'm glad that hisomu and nico got quite a bit of screen time in this latest episode. They weren't given a whole lot in the past couple ones.
>>
>>142754467
She probably meant that an important chunk of Kacchon's past went over her head because she wasn't by his side at the time while Nori-chan was, therefore she can't possibly know him better.
>>
>>142754596
That's plausible, I'll rewatch it eventually to check but if that is consistent with her reaction then before experiment stops being impossible.
>>
What with this meme about Nori-chan dying in the end? Make a character suffer alone for twelve years trying to find a way to cure her husband and friends just to resolve this with her death isn't only retard, but rage inducing too.
>>
>anons think Chidori won't reject Tenga because she has feelings for him

She won't because if she does that, it's like she admits she needs to do the same with Kacchon, go and get properly rejected instead of still being hung up on him
>>
>>142751797
That daaaaiiiisuki broke my heart.
>>
File: chidori.jpg (194 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
chidori.jpg
194 KB, 1600x900
>>142754596
Yeah. Everyone was being honest at this part >pic related.
Her answer was not getting rejected when she said this.

>>142754888
>but rage inducing too.
But that's what they want.
>>
>>142751094
God that was such a great scene.
>>
>>142754918
But she is over Kacchon already and knows that he doesn't love her and never will.

>>142754888
Only a bad writer would do that. This show is in good hands.
>>
Chidori is easily worst girl though.
>Wont reject Tenga
>Wont tell MC she likes him
>>
>Collapses on edge of building without falling off
>Those vegetables hanging out in the yard
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>142755010
Maybe Chidori is fine with only being his friend.
>>
File: maaaaybe.jpg (416 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maaaaybe.jpg
416 KB, 1280x720
>>142754888
She won't die.

Chidori, being her polar opposite, will help her and everyone else because she has enough FEELINGS to fill up all of them with pain, joy, frustration, love, what the hell ever.

That or the new kiznaivers will share her pain to save her alone.
>>
Chidori needs three scenes to fully bring her character around. We need an actual representation of aspects of her story that have only be referenced until now, because the lack of clarity about what she has experienced really hurts her character, particularly her behavior toward the Potato.

First there needs to be a scene of her and Potato pre-Kizna experiment, just being cheerful kids. Then we need a scene of her meeting him after the experiment and finding that he has completely become a zombie and finding that he is nothing like the boy he used to be.

Finally, it has been referenced a few times that the Potato lost all of his survival instincts as a result of the experiment, particularly knowing when he needs to eat. We need a scene of them both as young kids where she finds him half-dead from malnutrition because he didn't know to eat when left home alone.

These scenes would just show us the shit she's gone through and while she feels so protective/possesive towards Kacchon.
>>
>>142755010
>>Wont tell MC she likes him
Why do you faggots keeps saying this shit?
She tried to. But what did MC do? Fucking runaway like the autist he is. Well he has his reasons because of his past being a Kiznaiver but at that exact moment Chidori was pouring her heart out. That fucking hurt.

Will she try again? Probably at the end.
>>
File: 4chidori2.jpg (34 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chidori2.jpg
34 KB, 300x100
>>
So was the only point of Hisomu's character to be a plot device to talk some sense into/move the plot along between this group of autists?

He was kinda just there and largely unimportant until this episode.
>>
File: itai.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
itai.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
How did they not think this moment was funny?
>>
>>142755257
Dude, it's his kokoro no kizu. Show some tact, man
>>
File: 1368119837683.jpg (204 KB, 710x475) Image search: [Google]
1368119837683.jpg
204 KB, 710x475
>>142755185
>Why do you faggots keeps saying this shit?
Selective watching, anon.
>>
>>142755191
You got me.
>>
>>142755257
At first I thought it was funny.

But the fact that he was emotionless for years. For years. And he is trying to bring out this concept of "sadness" physically by crying out. It's not funny at all.

Maybe after the season ends and I find a webm of this scene, I'll find it funny again.
>>
>>142751240
hey look it's the super autist
>>
>>142754186
Wow, I did not even realize they were peeing at panties.
>>
>>142755257
My spine tingled when his tears started falling.
I like how as he was discovering his past, you could see his eyes widen and his jaw drop.
>>
>>142755257
It wasn't that funny but got a giggle out of me.
Last episode was far more hilarious.
>>
>>142755175
I think there's been a criminal lack of exposition on Chidori's side compared to Sonozaki's too.

I'm afraid to imagine what kind of shit she had to go through to babysit the MC who was unconsciously killing himself and his so called waifu.
>>
>>142755316
Is Tenga a reincarnation of Kamina?
>>
>>142749579
>who is either at 19x sensory overload
Doujin when?
>>
>>142755768
Tenga isn't anything like Kamina, anon.
>>
Chidori did nothing wrong
>>
>>142754409
Yea but you only feel the pain of the person that's important to you. Like how Autism-kun was the only one to feel the danger that the blue haired girl was in.
>>
>>142755175
lit major overhere
>>
File: 1357075797520.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1357075797520.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>142755768
Design wise, maybe.
>>
I'm assuming the landwhales calling Chidori selfish throughout the series are talking about her taking screentime? Because I don't really see anything in the past couple of episodes that paint her bad in any way(about to start this episode). It's feels like the way hambeasts hate a girl because she gets in the way of their yaoi pairing, only there's no yaoi here so I have no idea what's triggering it.
>>
>>142755257
someone post the picture of his fellow autists staring at him
>>
>>142755151
I'm not sure it will be quite that hamfisted, but Okada does seem to like happy endings. I'd say the odds are in favour of her surviving, but it's more a 65/35 split than a 95% survives for sure thing.
>>
>>142756013
>>
>>142755953
Standard autist delusion that if X wasn't getting so much focus Y would be. Y being their self-insert who is funny and cuhrazy but still a delicate girl on the inside just like them in real life
>>
Best back
>>
File: stone cold.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stone cold.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>142754918
She's basically over tuna boy, for fuck's sake. Chidori's realized that she can't compete and he can't reciprocate her feelings a thousand times already. He's incapable of rejecting her properly anyway.
>>
>>142756077
Mix this with gaijins reactions for this weeks image.
>>
Do you guys think there will be a Kiznaiver parody in Luluco?
>>
>>142756077
Thank you sir.
>>
>>142755257
The actual voice acting was really shit for the crying scene. However, the scene itself was pretty moving despite the terrible crying.
>>
File: 1445810945627.jpg (12 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
1445810945627.jpg
12 KB, 261x197
>>142751954
>Not being able to respond to someone's feelings hurts me more than having unrequited feelings

I thought Tenga thought it might be the same for Chidori and he wanted to offer her a chance to make a clean split
>>
I'm kinda more angry at the idea of creating potatoes out of human experimentation. Than empathizing with anyone. Short of Nico.
>>
>>142755724
I don't hate Sonozaki, but the trope of the cold mysterious girl/romantic interest who secretly holds the key to all the mysteries tends to come with the negative trait of overshadowing other characters through unbalanced screen time and focus.

I kind of hope something happens internally with the experiment that pulls her away from the action so the kids can do things and get development on their own without her or the two chucklefucks having anything to do with it.
>>
So the potato kids with the fully white hair are completely disfunctional; Katsuhira who only has half a head worth of white hairs barely fits into society.
What does that tell us about Nori-chan who kept her hair color?
>>
>>142755888
Fuck, how did you know?

I actually specialized in adolescent/young adult literature, which is very applicable to anime.
>>
Guys I think I'm falling in love with Chidori help
>>
>>142756491

Pain x18, her hair should be glowing
>>
>>142756278
Well, they did have last week's episodes of both shows basically have the same name, and Alpha can be seen as a stealth parody of the archetype Kacchon fills.
>>
File: trailer.jpg (592 KB, 1370x720) Image search: [Google]
trailer.jpg
592 KB, 1370x720
>>142756477
There'll be a group bonding scene at the rooftop next episode, without her. Doubt we'll get Chidori flashbacks though.

Maybe in the finale. Cheap, Okada. Cheap.
>>
>>142756278
I doubt it. It's a more serious, grounded setting that feels like it shouldn't cross over with other Trigger shows
>>
File: nori-chan heavy on drugs.jpg (191 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nori-chan heavy on drugs.jpg
191 KB, 1600x900
How strong is this drug?
>>
>Hmm, we destroyed 19 children, with one in particular having to be drugged 24/7.
>We feel really bad about this
>Lets do the experiment again! And this time, we'll deliberately fuck with the kids!

Sasuga Okada
>>
>>142756416
I think the acting itself was fine. By this point Kacchon probably has basically no idea how to cry 'properly', or even express emotion properly. It's stuff he's been almost incapable of feeling breaking through, and seeing anyone come face to face with that kind of emotional breakdown is going to sound awkward as fuck.

Hell have you listened to someone (who is not a child) cry? It's an awkward sound regardless.
>>
>>142756846
>with one in particular having to be drugged 24/7.
That one kid pushed for the new experiment.
So that she could make her husbando feel pain again.
>>
File: 1465112610323.jpg (76 KB, 365x536) Image search: [Google]
1465112610323.jpg
76 KB, 365x536
>Chidori's gasp when Tenga asks her to reject him
>>
Was he in pain or having an orgasm about being in pain?
>>
>>142756846
Well clearly it's not as risky anymore.
The fact that they're messing with the kids is kinda fucked up as they could very easily scar them for life, but I think the reason they're willing to go so far is that there might still be hope for the potato brothers.
>>
Do you think Tenga apologized for beating Kacchon?
>>
>>142756944
And everyone jumped immediately on board with this, despite the prior dumpster fire that happened before. Not only that but unlike the last time where the parents volunteered their kids, these people just up and kidnapped them.

Who would look at the previous results and decide to fund this?
>>
>>142757001
That guy who pussied out when he suddenly know one girl actually likes him?

I don't know.
>>
Were there ever any hints of Nico liking Tenga before the episode where sensei actively paired them together when they were attacked?
I want to know if that came out of nowhere or if I just missed stuff.
>>
File: 1345687273579.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1345687273579.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>>142757047
>Who would look at the previous results and decide to fund this?
Trigger.
>>
>>142757116
you just missed stuff
>>
>>142756827
that looks like several milliliters.

And given how it's supposed to nullify sensation, I'm surprised there weren't as many dire side effects like organ system shutdowns.
>>
>>142757116
Rewatching up until that point, I never really noticed anything. It did kind of come from no where.
>>
>>142757116

You missed some stuff but it as so insignificant that I don't blame you. It could also be misinterpreted as Nico just seeking attention.
>>
>>142757116
I think the earliest point was when Tenga was praising Chidori on the first day of the camp, she looked pissed/jealous, other than that I didn't notice anything
>>
>>142757116
There was some stuff, like Nico looking bothered when Tenga talked to Chidori
>>
>>142757001
Honestly, I can't believe they never even brought this up. Who the fuck cares about him and Chidori, is somebody going to call him out on that? Will Kacchon get his emotions back and call him out on his shit or will it just sit at "Haha he beats people up?"
>>
>>142756846
>experiment sounds like a dumb idea to start with
>tried once, fails horrifically
>let's try again, surely nothing will go wrong!
>things go wrong
Weakest aspect of this series, easily. Although knowing there seems to be an automatic time limit to the current Kiznaiver project, and the talk of it 'not being something that was intended to be permanent' makes me wonder if this was an attempt to see if the theory would still work in smaller doses. Hence trying to push the characters to deeper levels of connection within the time limit, to see if Kiznaiver would actually get deep enough within the limit. Given the absurd amount of hope placed in the project (that the entire city was built around), it makes sense that there would be some hoping to salvage any kind of remote usefulness out of their idealism, rather than accepting their ideals were dumb as fuck and they should give up and try to find something less dumb to devote themselves to (kind of like certain characters that seem to be having problems moving on from crushes that are just not going to work). Given these premises of the set up, it can kind of be logic-ed out that they might try again.
>>
>>142757256
If it's going to be brought up it'll be when Tenga and Kacchon make friends again. They haven't even talked to each other yet so there's been no opportunity.
>>
>>142757196
>>142757116
Keep in mind that Nico never had any friends up until then.
Feelings of love often stem from the most insignificant things, especially with Tenga being the megabro he is to everyone.

Just because it wasn't so strongly hinted doesn't necessarily mean it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>142757001
Can you even imagine how shit he's going to feel when he learns the truth?

I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>142757256

>will it just sit at "Haha he beats people up?"

Most likely, he doesn't feel pain so it's okay even if he disfigured his face!
>>
Damn
He got fucked up
>>
>>142757047
Maybe the parents of some of the autist kids. Also, taxes and Gomorin-brand snacks.
>>
File: y.png (746 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y.png
746 KB, 1920x1080
>>142750532
>>
>>142751094
Monkey Sensei needs a beatdown
>>
>>142757371
Also love is basically triggered by pheromones, ergo physical proximity. Notice in how many shots Nico is close to Tenga, getting a good whiff of his armpits and such.
>>
>>142738859
>>
File: 1417925795057.jpg (41 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1417925795057.jpg
41 KB, 374x374
>>142757627
>>
File: .jpg (53 KB, 562x639) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
53 KB, 562x639
>>142750583
>>
>>142757627
Now you're trying too hard to justify this.
>>
File: Kiznaiver - 02 - Large 12.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver - 02 - Large 12.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>142751094
BRAWL WITH TENGA

W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>142757047
That reminds me, I know that this is pretty standard for a teenage cast, but does the utter lack of even mentioning parents much less showing them feel especially conspicuous in this show to anyone else? Kacchon's and Maki's dead girlfriend's are the only one to get anything so far, and Kacchon's are barely mentioned in passing.
>>
How many episodes left?
>>
File: 1464453223530.png (3 MB, 2153x2369) Image search: [Google]
1464453223530.png
3 MB, 2153x2369
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465704181579.webm
>>
>>142757861
They live in dorms though right? I just assumed it was a boarding school.
>>
File: tenga's armpits.png (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tenga's armpits.png
690 KB, 1280x720
>>142757790
>>142757740
it's science
>>
Should I pick this up?
>>
>>142757790
Rewatch the shiritori scene.
>>
File: sads.jpg (18 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
sads.jpg
18 KB, 300x200
>That ending breakdown
>>
File: d4531dr23.jpg (29 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
d4531dr23.jpg
29 KB, 680x383
>>142738859
Gets me every fucking time
>>
>>142738859
Hilarious.
>>
So, what's the moral of this story?
>>
>>142757627
There's a limit to how much you can believe a writer thought ahead in certain scenes. You have crossed it.
>>
>>142757117
It's a metaphor for Okada's writing, isn't it?
>>
>>142742440
Shitdorifags have excused her shittyness with her "being human". So he's not pulling the realistic thing out of his ass
>>
>>142757627
Okay, so why don't fat, smelly neets get paired with social worker girls more often?
>>
>>142757827
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA
>>
>>142758166
Low test
>>
>>142758166
Because if you're romantically unsuccessful, it;s usually for a good reason.
Either you're so unlikable that you turn people off from you even in spite of pheromones, or you were dealt a genetic joker and your pheromones don't entice potential partners in the slightest.
>>
>>142751954
FUCK ME THIS HURT
>>
>>142750930
I don't hate really hate any of them to be honest. Chidori has gotten on my nerves the past two episodes, but I expect her to redeem herself next week.

Also, feels good to be a sonozakifag. Suddenly /a/ loves her after she was shit on in every thread
>>
>>142758394
/a/ loves to root for the underdog because they all secretly love that feeling of NTR.
>>
>>142751954
It might have been Chidori actually took what Nico said about getting properly hurt to heart or something. Him just going up to her and telling her to reject him seems a bit half assed.
>>
>>142754944
It broke my heart too bro
>>
>>142738417

I haven't seen the latest episode yet but it doesnt come as a suprise. She hasnt had any huge trauma yet shes lashing out the most out of the group. Her first love didn't reciprocate her love and she puts on fucking DRAMATICS like you wouldn't believe like shit calm down son. Shes hyperemotional
>>
>>142757116
Nico got embarrassed and went to the bathroom because of her leaky "nose"
>>
>>142758498
She's really only in the episode for like 2 minutes, but it was enough to piss a lot of people off. So take that as you will
>>
>>142758092
that girl you said you loved at 5 years old is your destined partner
>>
>>142750930
I fucking hated all of them since day one and nothing in the show has convinced me to change my opinion on the fuckwits. That being said, the show gotten far better when they finally focused on the Kizuna system and Sonozaki's backstory. Literally everything before that from crazy fucking dead lesbians to annoying as fuck raging redheads has just made me hate the cast and the show even more.

Been rooting for the two tunas since day one after all they're the only remotely interesting characters that have any actual bearing towards the plot.
>>
>>142758394
Sonozaki is still a shit. Don't kid yourself faggot.
>>
>>142755768
Tenga is not a bro and a little bitch, so no.
>>
File: 7765008.png (476 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7765008.png
476 KB, 1280x720
I want to hug this Autist!
>>
File: 1465513143430.png (67 KB, 231x251) Image search: [Google]
1465513143430.png
67 KB, 231x251
>>142753942
The best outcome is obviously
>NO ONE x NO ONE
>EVERYONE IS FRIENDS AGAIN
>>
File: AHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOH.jpg (32 KB, 314x639) Image search: [Google]
AHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOH.jpg
32 KB, 314x639
AHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
>>
File: WLJUsxY.png (195 KB, 508x514) Image search: [Google]
WLJUsxY.png
195 KB, 508x514
>>142758623
Stay mad Shitdorifag
>>
Great ep.

Yuta is best boy but Tenga came close with his direct approach to rejection.

RURU BEST GIRL
>>
>>142758678
Literally forced meme girl.
>>
I want the angryposting to stop.
>>
>>142758685
>that neck
>that filename
>>
>>142754550
ayy fuck you Tenga is based
>>
>>142758684
>implying I'm an (anyone)fag
keep bowing down to your shitty rei clone though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.