[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well which saga /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Well which saga /a/?
>>
Sayan
>>
Saiyan>Cell>Frieza>Buu
>>
https://youtu.be/LtYWTj3ef3M?t=1m24s
>>
File: tumblr_nhw7fvfnba1t06ubmo1_500.gif (2 MB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhw7fvfnba1t06ubmo1_500.gif
2 MB, 498x373
This one.
>>
>>142739321
Was this from one of the movies? I don't remember the animation being THAT smooth, hot damn. Almost as good as Super!
>>
Cell>Frieza>Buu.
>>
>>142736683
Frieza>Saiyan>Cell=Buu
>>
>>142736683
Use the fucking catalog retard
>>
>>142739365
No. This is what movie budget looks like

Its just that all anime these days is done digitally in a cheap korean studio. Same with any cartoons that dont look like dogshit
>>
File: tumblr_mjdgnx7Yfa1rkmjjzo1_500.gif (1023 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjdgnx7Yfa1rkmjjzo1_500.gif
1023 KB, 500x272
dragonball/dbz was never on tv when i was a child. started watching db/dbz 2 months ago. im now at episode 221 of dbz. just at buu saga. when i finish dbz should i go for dragon ball super or dragon ball GT?
>>
>>142740003
GT. Its far better and at least ends.

Nearly 50 episodes of Super and 1 thing has happened.
>>
>>142740077
GT isn't canon right?
>>
>>142740003
Just watch gt then be done with it. Maybe play a couple dbz games.

I watched super so you don't have to
>>
>>142736683
Sayan>Frieza>Cell>Buu
>>
>>142740169
the problem is, i used to play dbz games on my ps2 ALL THE TIME. I also used to watch shit load of dbz amv's. Because i never knew how to watch dbz back then as a kid. i might buy the new dragon ball z game for the ps4 tho.
>>
>>142740162
Yep don't bother with GT it's non canon and shit.
>>
File: 3Quy9uc.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
3Quy9uc.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
>>142740317
Oh, alright if it's non canon i won't watch it. Thank you. I've seen some super before watching db/dbz and it was pretty solid.
>>
>>142736683

Buu saga. It has the most amount of development for the cast and creativity.

People who like the frieza saga are nostalgiafags who complain about muh shonen power creep

And a majority of the android saga shitters are gohanfags who self inserted when they were younger

I preferred DB any way so whatever
>>
>>142740448
>People who like the frieza saga are nostalgiafags who complain about muh shonen power creep
Fuck off retard that description fits Saiyan arc faggots. God that arc is overrated.
>>
All the Sagas' have something cool in them. As cool as the Buu Saga was, it is my least favorite, because instead I was baited into believing that Goku would fuck off and Gohan would be the main character. I feel like everyone in the Buu saga was fucked one way or another by the writing.
>>
>>142741398
everyone but vegito got screwed over somehow. maybe roshi got out with just dying irrelevantly. I'd say that cell saga had the best character roles, since more characters were able to contribute something important to the plot and even pose a threat. I like buu most as a villain.
>>
I enjoy all of them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.