[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kiznaiver ended up being better than Mayoiga What a tweest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21
>Kiznaiver ended up being better than Mayoiga

What a tweest
>>
No it didn't.
>>
>>142734273
both are shit
>>
>>142734273
Well, that was already obvious.
>>
Both are flopping.
>>
Mayoiga had potential but turned to shit and kiznaiver is still shit.
>>
There are people who watched that shit to the end? Wow.
>>
>>142734546
Kiznaiver is becoming less stupid as it goes on
>>
File: 1436763207018.jpg (117 KB, 794x719) Image search: [Google]
1436763207018.jpg
117 KB, 794x719
>>142734546
Literally neither of them had any potential from the start.
>>
>>142734273
Both are shit and flopping.

Okada will continue to create more shit and flops, she's like a cancer.
>>
Is there a single female director that isn't shit? I'm starting to think Studio Ghilbi was right.
>>
>>142734519
Aoi bungaku also flopped. Does it mean it's bad?
>>
>>142737433
You have to distinguish between originals and adaptations, if an original flops, it's likely that's the last you hear of it. It was unwanted and forgotten. Aoi bungaku is based on some of the best selling novels in Japan, and is a bastardization of these works, it probably only further boosted their sales.
>>
>>142737706
So Etotama is bad because it flopped?
>>
Mayoiga is the worst anime I have ever watched
>>
Okada is a fucking hack
>>
>pretending Kiznaiver is bad

why?
>>
>>142736544
No, it's actually becoming more and more shit because the retarded Okada Mari melodrama is finally hitting full throttle.
>>
>>142737045
Mari Okada isn't a director

The dumbass who said that also disregarded the majority of ghibli productions based on material written by women anyway
>>
>>142738731
It was fine early on, but then the last few episodes have been typical hamfisted everyone loves someone who loves someone else bullshit melodrama. There wasn't even much development, other than Chidori's predictable childhood friend NTRing. Hell, even her role as childhood friend got NTRed.

Nico's desire for friendship could have been developed but instead we get her sudden romantic attraction to Tenga, who has his sudden attraction to Chidori. Yuta hit on Maki a couple times but nothing has happened since then to move from his playboy facade and he's only relevant for a couple ex-fatty jokes. Whatever might develop in Maki is likewise sidelined, being there mainly for, "we could have maybe been friends but now we can't," revelations to pile on the melodrama. Hisomu has even less reason to exist outside of one-dimensional M gags.
>>
>>142734273
Don't make these threads please
We've finally managed to get the worst of the autists out of the episode discussion threads I don't want them back
>>
>>142738516
This. At least most terrible shows are entertaining in some ways. Mayoiga is the most boring and cliche show I have seen in my entire life, there is no nearly no entertainment to be had from it.
>>
>>142734519
There's special place in hell for people like you in hell. I imagine something like being forced to read 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight for all eternity.
>>
>>142734546
Kiznaiver started shit, was shit through the middle and then got better
Mayoiga started good, was shit through the middle and then remained shit.
>>
What? Kiznaiver is absolute shit. It's just an elaborate teen angst drama.
>>
There's going to be a lot of implying and shit getting said in this thread. I love that this industry continues to employ Okada and promote her as the ideal writer in any case. Like this is this industries go to prolific talent. Imagine if this was the best manga or hell even video games could do?
>>
>>142740191
There have been some rough seasons lately but this one you can just really see the industries almighty struggle to produce any sort of content for TV that will excite even the people with the lowest standards. You can really feel the palpable disappointment just about everywhere in every original and I don't see how it can go on like this much longer before a lot more people start to lose interest in anime.
>>
>>142740191
>I love that this industry continues to employ Okada and promote her as the ideal writer in any case. Like this is this industries go to prolific talent.

How does anyone jump to this conclusion? They just happened to hire Okada, people only notice because she's one of 3 writers that people actually recognize.

She's shit and nips know it.
>>
>>142739602
Emotions aren't subject to logic or reason, that's why they're emotions. This is a show about emotions. Why do you insist on a logical explanation for everything in a series about the unpredictable repercussions of taking away man's greatest defence, lying?
>>
>>142734273
You mean that Mayoiga manages to be worse than Kiznaiver? Sasuga Okada.
>>
>There are people who unironically hate Okada
>>
I dropped Kiznaivah when the orgasm guy joined. Did it improve after that?
>>
File: 1462755716205.webm (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1462755716205.webm
1 MB, 853x480
>>142734273
>>
All Mayoiga had to do was deliver on the bloodbath everyone was expecting

Why did it have to go so fucking weird
>>
>>142745900
It got less Trigger and more Okada after the halfway point. You can decide whether that sounds good or bad.
>>
Those kickstarter money could've been used to pay off my college debt.
>>
P.A. Works and Mari Okada need to reunite already. For some reason they're amazing together but terrible apart.

Glasslip would have been great if Okada had written it.
>>
>>142745992
That's the director's fault though, not the writer's fault. This whole episode was shitty because of the execution.
>>
It's not really that high a bar.
>>
>>142745992
The director looked at this and decided, "yeah, that's good stuff. Let's air it." And the latest episode ended with more CG.

The difference between Mayoiga and Kiznaiver is that Trigger's director isn't actively sabotaging Okada's story.
>>
>>142745900
Why'd you dropped it because of the orgasm guy? You need to be confident of your own sexuality.
>>
>memeiga
>kiznamemer
>>
Kiznaiver is fucking shit. So is Mayoiga but that was expected.
>>
File: fat man laughing at computer.png (23 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
fat man laughing at computer.png
23 KB, 800x597
>>142740106
>Mayoiga started good
>>
One's hamfisted melodrama shit and the other is so bad it's good shit, at least for the latter you can laugh at the unintentional comedy.
>>
>>142746362
Prinny With Human Eye was cool though
>>
>The flu ended up better than food poisoning
>>
Kiz a BEST
>>
File: 1SBOp3a.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1SBOp3a.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
Mayoiga is fucking hilarious and only getting more funny. Kiznaiver has almost no redeeming qualities and is only getting worse.

They're both shitty, but one show feels generic as fuck, and the other like one of those shitty horror films from the 90s.
>>
>>142746699
>not that colour, tone and mood it has at times
Ep 1, the beach, ITAI and recent ep had good scenes.
>>
>>142743792
>Emotions aren't subject to logic or reason
Story structure is. Even if the characters themselves don't understand the reason behind their feelings and actions, the writer needs to. You don't just have everybody start falling in love with everybody out of nowhere. That doesn't make any sense and doesn't serve the cohesiveness or integrity of the narrative.

Tenga falls for Chidori, and Nico for Tenga. Was there any particular interaction that showed this developing, prior to bad guy sensei drawing it out for the viewer? Not really. Tenga was focused on mooching off of Katsuhira, and Nico on making friends. Even if they were developing romantic attractions you still need to show some hint of that to the viewer. At the very least they need to actually interact with one another on a personal level.

You can have characters being impulsive or unstable, but their role and actions in the narrative structure can't be illogical.
>>
>>142738541
Pretty much this,I'd argue that hanairoha was her only decent work.
>>
>>142746362
>The difference between Mayoiga and Kiznaiver is that Trigger's director isn't actively sabotaging Okada's story
And that's exactly why Kiznaiver is irredeemable shit while Mayoiga at least can be funny even if you think it's bad.
>>
>>142747298
She's done alright working on adaptations of existing work, where her horrible tendencies can't damage things: Rozen Maiden, Aria, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Koufuku Grafitti.
>>
Does Okada know she's a living, walking meme?
>>
>>142747067
It has good character designs, and I'm privy to Trigger's animation. ep1 was school bully and chuuni shit. Itai was shipping taken too seriously. It could have gotten a pass, but half of the crushes everyone had on eachother weren't set up at all. The latest episode was entertaining, but that's because nothing happens in the show. All of the excitement came from flashbacks. It feels so lazy and half assed.
>>
Mayoiga is bad, even watching it ironically is boring. People thinking it's hilarious will feel silly when they revisit it years from now.

Kiznaiver is bad, it's Okada using every trick she knows to deliver us another melodrama.
Logically, the show makes no sense on any level, that would be alright if the themes and characters make up for it. They don't. The characters are animu archtypes; kept simple for the autists. Delivery of themes couldn't be more hamfisted and corny, first year film student tier bad.
>>
>You'll never fuck Okada
>Hard, rough and fast
>Lots of passion, kissing and leglocking
>Cum inside her
>Lying in the afterglow
>"By the way, your writing is fucking terrible. Get out."
>>
>>142745992
What the fuck?
>>
>>142734273

Isn't Okada way less involved with Mayoiga than Kiznaiver? Both are bad but I just thought I'd point that out.
>>
>>142738516
>not glasslip
>>
>>142748544
She wrote the first 3 episodes, 7, and 10 so far.
>>
>>142745992
wtf?
>>
>>142734273
They were both very bad and more boring than fun at this point.
>>
>>142748862
Not him but I dropped Glasslip around the middle of it. Mayoiga is the worst anime I'll be able to watch all the way through it's 12 or so episodes. You'd have to be masochist to watch Glasslip all the way through since it had absolutely nothing going for it.
>>
>>142749516
I was so mad about Glasslip but I still finished watching it.
>>
>>142749516
I gave Glasslip 3 episodes, but I dropped Mayoiga after the first when it spent the whole episode introducing a busload of characters that I don't care about, thrust into a situation with some sort of spooky mystery that I don't care about.
>>
>>142734273
Kiznaiver has Trigger.
>>
>>142753271
The studio behind Mayoiga really is holding it back. The production quality in general is below mediocre and limits their exceptional director excessively. I suppose I owe it to Mizushima that the storyboards remain well within the studio's capabilities and they haven't completely devolves into QUALUTY but the show has generally been nothing but flapping lips, closeups, long-shots with 0 details and CGI. It's carried completely by the concept and scenario and Mizushima's script, which even still has evidence of Okada butchering in it.

Kiznaiver has a newbie director that's proven exceptionally talented, is backed by a studio that has the talent and funding to produce good visuals and consistent quality (unlike Mayoiga's) and a propduction team with enough balls to not let Okada completely run the show like she usually does, which owes to the few redeeming characters and episodes that aren't mired in abysmal writing and vacuous melodrama.
>>
>>142753791
>and a propduction team with enough balls to not let Okada completely run the show like she usually does

Kiznaiver is the first time she gets that amount of control actually.
>>
>>142747133
They're also like 15 and don't know how to express their emotions well because they're children. Having a crush on someone doesn't need to be predicated with deep, intimate, heartfelt interaction. They spent half a summer of YOUTH together. Seems like more than enough.
>>
>>142734273
Everyone knew Mayoiga was going to be trash from the terrible first episode. It's not surprising
>>
>>142748932

It's like with Gundam IBO where she only actually wrote some episodes. I mean there's no way she can write a combat show or scene and satisfy Sunrise unless if Fukuda were the producer which he's not. They'd get along amazingly well I bet since Okada is literally his wife's writing style
>>
>>142754464
I really don't think Aniplex gives a fuck. They've had producers go on record as saying barring certain production committee stipulations they aren't concerned with the scripts as long as they involve cute girls for shows like Saekano just as an example
>>
>>142753791
Mizushima is amazing when he's doing light-hearted unserious shows but it's not right to blame Diomedea for the campiness of Mayoiga given his track record with horror.
>>
>>142753271
But what's wrong with Diomedia? They made that KanColle anime you know.
>>
>>142755343
The campiness is very obviously intentional, and I think it contributes to the charm of the show.

The really bland and uninspired visuals, however, are definitely Diomedea's fault
>>
>>142754745
How so? I remember everybody being hyped about it. They even made a collage.
>>
>>142755802
>They made that KanColle anime you know.
You say this as if that's a good thing.
>>
>>142755887
They were hyped about the epic trainwreck meme.
>>
>>142755887
We wanted it to be silly and ridiculous and shitstorm-inducing but instead we got a lukewarm homage to japanese B-horror, which is like american B-horror but less than half as entertaining.
>>
>>142754812
She handles series composition, she's responsible for the pacing of the whole show and deciding what happens in the show. An episode writer will have control over the dialog and the pacing of the episode itself, but they go over multiple drafts and end up sounding the same.

Another note is that rarely do writers write the fight scenes, they just leave it to the director.

>>142755802
Kancolle is one of the most despised anime in nipland, along with VVV and Guilty crown.
>>
Is Kiznaiver the most Okada show out there now? I feel as if she fucking went ham and called it a day.
>>
File: 1444839909132.jpg (31 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1444839909132.jpg
31 KB, 500x283
>>142756779
>Kancolle is one of the most despised anime in nipland

Why senpai?
>>
>>142757020
Lurk more.
>>
>>142757137

Are you really making that anon lurk /a/ until a Kancolle thread appears in maybe months depending on /a/ and that anon's browsing time instead of giving him 2 minutes of your time to explain it?

This lurk more meme went too far.
>>
>>142757525
He can literally go check the archive for threads that aired during that time. In fact, he could even just start up a Kancolle thread if he really wanted people getting mad over the anime. Are you trying to tell me, that this is so fucking hard to do? Jesus god damn Christ.

Look nigga. If he lurked more, he'd have already realized all these ways to find out the answer he seeks. So fuck off and stop enabling retards. Lurk more will never stop being relevant.
>>
>>142757525
There's a kancolle thread on /a/, /jp/ and /vg/ 24/7 you unrepentant newfag. You realize you have to be 18 to post here, right?
>>
File: 1446438137718.jpg (38 KB, 552x554) Image search: [Google]
1446438137718.jpg
38 KB, 552x554
>>142757525
I-it's alright. I'll lurk.

My quest for the memes begins.
>>
>>142754689
It needs something. Being together off-screen and falling for each other off-screen is just bad storytelling. You can't just establish these affections as fact simply because the teacher drew a chart. You have to show something to justify the change from acquaintance or feelings of friendship to something more. Children who have trouble with their emotions still have a reason for those emotions. They don't just fall in love at random because, "I'm 15 years old and what is this?"
>>
If you like either, your taste is shit. They're just good laughs if you're into that.
>>
>>142758388
>You can't just establish these affections as fact simply because the teacher drew a chart
Missing the point, anon.
>>
File: floppy nanaki.webm (352 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
floppy nanaki.webm
352 KB, 853x480
>>142745992
That's deliberately done.
>>
>>142760378
What does the birdcage represent?
>>
>>142760405
Speedstar wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him
>>
>>142760500
I remember that stupid pic from the 2000s
>>
>>142756305
>epic trainwreck meme
Didn't even accomplish that, and here i was hoping for the next big trainwreck since mirai nikki.
>>
>>142734273
That's not saying much.
>>
>>142734443
>>142734519
Came here to post this, okadafags on suicide watch.
>>
mayoiga is fucking great

kiznaiver is shit though
>>
>>142734443
This by a mile.
>>
>>142763952
>mayoiga is fucking great
No wonder the retarded tripfag has cancerous taste.
>>
>>142764016
how can you not enjoy this guy?
>>
File: 1415430169294.png (291 KB, 650x330) Image search: [Google]
1415430169294.png
291 KB, 650x330
>there are people that think it wasn't obvious/hinted numerous times who liked who in Kiznaiver.
Its almost as if anime have to blatantly shove it in anon's face or else he won't get it because he doesn't understand shit about human interactions.
Wait a minute...
>>
>>142764532
go ahead and show me all those scenes that foreshadow nico liking tenga

additionally, list all the reasons that chidori likes kacchon. or the reasons why nico likes tenga. or the reasons why tenga likes chidori. or the reasons why kacchon likes nori-chan. pick one.
>>
>>142764532
Atleast give some evidence retard, It is quite sad how a tripfag of all people called you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>142738516
thats not how you spell Big Order
>>
File: 1337_351.png (936 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1337_351.png
936 KB, 1920x1080
>Because the sensations that were given to Nori Chan never came back, they can't accept most of their own sensations. Their emotions became increasingly diluted, and it became difficult for them to live among society
What did she even mean by this
>>
>>142765343
But anon, big order is a better unintentional comedy than memeoiga.
>>
>>142764016
But anon-kun, Memeyoiga is really funny.
>>
>>142765787
think of it like nori-chan stole their ability to feel pain. that's why she says in the beginning to kacchon that one day he'll get his pain back.
>>
>>142764602
>>142765110
Chidori liking kacchon is just basic childhood friend BS. I personally think its badly written but there's no way anybody didn't see that coming and it shouldn't even need explaining.

Nico literally had no friends before the whole Kiznaiver shit happened and thus had virtually no interaction with men ever. Tenga's stupid compliment to her back when they all first got their shared pain and had to reveal secrets about themselves, along with him at least showing attraction in trying to touch her breasts, was likely the first (or best) positive interaction she can probably think of having with a man. Japanese always use the word "love" but if you ask me its just a crush.
The hints were all over the place. She constantly places herself right next to him, has been seen imitating his mannerisms multiple times, got embarrassed when she had a runy nose, literally became jealous (though she was somewhat subtle about it) when he was around Chidori all the time. The biggest hint that you couldn't possibly miss unless you're stupid, is when everyone was eating together during the camping trip (SEVERAL episodes ago) and Tenga kept spewing all those compliments about Chidori to try and make Kacchon like her. Nico was constantly staring back and forth at Tenga and Chidori, for two reasons:
1. She was already suspecting that he might like Chidori.
2. She literally mumbles something along the lines of "Is Chidori really...(that great), the most cliche sign ever of someone comparing themselves to another because they want the affection that person seems to be getting.
How dense can you be? Chidori liking kacchon is classic japan dumbshit, but Nico liking Tenga was handled well and you just missed everything apparently.
>>
File: [BakaSubs] Kiznaiver - 10.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[BakaSubs] Kiznaiver - 10.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
I love Kiznaiver and the recent episode is just another enjoyable one. Less of an emotional peak than 9, but there's the explanation for Kacchon's white hair and relative hypoalgesia (which is ridiculous) and the way Tenga and Nico acted is actually rather surprising.

Also I never bothered to look at the preview at the end of the episode, but today's title is savage. I want to use it on almost every thread about shipping or 'best girl losing' or anything similar to that.
>>
>>142765938
So the experiment fucked up with her feeling all of their pain instead of their pain being distributed equally, and so almost everyone became unfeeling and numb as a result?
>>
>>142765974
took you an hour to come up with this weak ass reply good job
>>
>>142765989
yeah, and also numbness can be very bad for them, so I imagine they can endanger themselves as well.

I mean, if they feel no pain, maybe they could have things like pressure ulcers, which would be bad for Nori.
>>
Are those black dots on their white garments buttons? The 'veins' coming out of them seems pretty weird.
>>
>>142766359
This is edited right?
>>
>>142766205
I was doing other things tripfag, not everyone is stalking every thread on /a/ 24/7. More importantly, you call me reply weak but having absolutely nothing to refute what I said. You must be a genius, taking five minutes to come up with nothing, huh?

Moving on, Tenga's case was also basic, though I do personally think the writing on it could've been handled better. His whole shtick was to make Kacchon like Chidori by pointing out all her good attributes, but in spending so much time with her to actually think on what said attributes were, he started to want them for himself. Tenga stayed at Kacchon's own house, constantly seeing all the shit Chidori did for him and became envious. Said envy started turning into "love" when she started being nice to him too, like when she made a lunchbox for both Tenga and Kacchon even though he hadn't asked. He wants someone who'll treat him like such all the time and Chidori is the one right in front of him who seems to fit. This isn't that hard.

Now you going to come up with an actual argument this time tripfag, or you just going to spew more shitty 3rd-grade insults? Fuck all the who loves who shit anyway, its an Okada show, everyone knew this crap was going to happen.
Why is nobody complaning about the fact that in spite of all the potential these characters have, fucking nobody but Maki has a backstory thats more than a goddamn one-liner.
"I used to be fat and I'm ashamed."
"I'm scared of dogs."
"I'm a fake weirdo cause I want people to like me."
"Hi I'm childhood friend and just watched him suffer for so long so I deserve him."
Well, I guess Kacchon and Nori have backstory too but thats a given, they're the real MCs.
>>
>>142766456
No?
>>
>>142766506
there's nothing to say, you're just looking too much into it
>>
To be fair, this episode was great but it also is the only episode that I sincerely liked out of ten fucking episodes. All that garbage that happened in the last nine episodes is not worth this reveal.
>>
>>142766658
honestly feel the same way, you're not alone
>>
>>142766658
>All that garbage that happened in the last nine episodes is not worth this reveal
Whaat, it so does. It's a fun soap drama.

Also, I think it's worth knowing how the relationships can develop and break even with a working Kiznaiver system before the failures of the previous experiment is revealed as that just delivers a good rebuttal against the experiment as a whole.
>>
do we have webms of nico from this episode?
>>
>>142766582
So you have no argument, alright.
>>142766658
I'm going to have to agree. I'm not sure why I watched this long honestly. I'm surprised I made it to this episode in the first place considering the previous nine.
>>
>>142766746
Which scene?
>>
>>142766787
my argument is that you're looking way too much into it, like a freshman high schooler looking for symbolism in a shitty book so that he can pad his essay and impress his teacher
>>
File: 1422471675041.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg (40 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1422471675041.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
40 KB, 876x493
>>142766554
Those are weight-loss ports.
>>
File: 1465171266696.webm (2 MB, 754x628) Image search: [Google]
1465171266696.webm
2 MB, 754x628
>>142766789
Any scene.
>>
>>142766820
What the fuck
>>
>>142766359
They also have it for the children, so that's not specific to the wheelchair-bound cripples on that space.
>>
>>142766724
>It's a fun soap drama.
No it isn't. They decided to approach this the most roundabout and tedious way possible.
>>
>>142766819
Your "argument" is just garbage to hide the fact that you have no real argument. I literally said this shit was basic, there's nothing impressive about anything in this show. You asked for answers and I gave them, then say they're tryhard answers because they weren't one-liners or what? Okada is too shitty a writer for symbolism anyway, don't kid yourself. You barely have to look into it at all. Just go rewatch the episodes and see how obvious it was.
>>
>>142766946
I don't see it as tedious at all. Roundabout, maybe, but tedious, no.
>>
I LIKE THIS SHOW AND YOUR CRITICISM AND SHITPOSTING WONT CHANGE MY OPINION HAHAHAHAHA is how I feel.
>>
>>142734273
>2016 still falling for the one trick pony okada
>watching things made by trigger

why are there so many okada shills?
>>
>>142766989
your "evidence" is based on confirmation bias that in reality has little to do with tenga x nico
>>
>>142767037
>watching things made by trigger
What, you're not watching Luluco?
>>
>>142767039
Please, explain to me on how I'm biased, and then elaborate on the difference in Nico's behavior when she's around Tenga compared to everyone else and show me how they aren't signs of wanting affection. Not even messing with you.
>>
>>142766724
It's a fun soap opera without the fun, soap or opera.
>>
File: 3589.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3589.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Not surprising Mayoiga had potential but Okada went retard mode with "MY CHILDHOOD SCARS"
You could also say that's what is happening in Kiznaiver but it works for Kiznaiver and the characters it has.

With Mayoiga it doesn't.

I still feel Kiznaiver will always be meh because it just doesn't have enough episodes to get emotional at all, 12 episodes is WAY too short for this type of show.
>>
>>142767135
>trying to touch her breasts, was likely the first (or best) positive interaction she can probably think of having with a man.
no proof of this
>She constantly places herself right next to him
confirmation bias, she sits/stands in other places in plenty of other scenes
>has been seen imitating his mannerisms multiple times
don't even remember this
>got embarrassed when she had a runy nose
anyone would be embarrassed by this in front of anyone else
>literally became jealous (though she was somewhat subtle about it) when he was around Chidori all the time.
no proof, just you seeing what you wanted to see
>Nico was constantly staring back and forth at Tenga and Chidori
of course she was, they were having a conversation
>>
>>142767179
Oh come on, now, no way you can't call episode 9 'soap'. It's overacted, it's shouting, inside voices are spoken out loud, it's physical (between the boys) it's not at all subtle. Only way it can get more soap is if there's ridiculous soundtrack in the back. It's soap drama as fuck.
>>
>>142737983
Yes?
>>
God, even his cries are autistic

love it
>>
>>142734273
This is like comparing horse shit and sugar coated shit, both are still shit.
>>
At least the threads aren't as active as it was when episode 9 was released.
>>
>>142767259
>no proof of this
She literally has no friends, male or female, and everyone just thinks of her as a weirdo you should avoid. Even then mind you, I did use the word "likely". Also you coincidentally left out the part of him complimenting her.
>confirmation bias, she sits/stands in other places in plenty of other scenes
I didn't say she never sits next to anyone else, but that doesn't argue against how she acts when she's sitting next to him specifically. Your next statement says you don't remember her imitating him, this is why I said rewatch. A girl acting more similar to yourself whenever she's near you is a very classic sign of her liking you. Its literally the same as when dumb kids constantly hit each other or flick paper at someone they like because they want that person's attention.
>anyone would be embarrassed by this in front of anyone else
This is straight up false. There are shitloads of people who wouldn't care, and a great deal of people who care when it happens in front of someone they like. You can argue Nico specifically wouldn't care who it was, so we'll just drop this one since there is no other instance to tell.
>no proof, just you seeing what you wanted to see
You keep saying things like this, but never offer anything to actually refute my statement. Its literally just a "nah you're wrong".
>of course she was, they were having a conversation
Now this comment is actually funny. In that very scene, nobody stared back and forth between Tenga and ex-fatty when they talked about his eating habits. Hell, your statement implies all the characters stare back and forth between who's talking whenever there's a conversation, when the very conversation I'm talking about (Tenga complimenting Chidori all over the place) had half the table not giving a shit and just eating their food. Not only was it only Nico staring at them so hard, they literally zoomed in on her face to the point where the entire screen was ONLY her eyes.
>>
>>142767259
Also again, you left out another part of my statement, Nico's whispering to herself when she questioned if Chidori was really that great, the biggest sign in the entire show that she wanted the attention Tenga was giving to someone else.
>>
>>142767533
Why are you still replying to the retard who wants tell not show and can't comprehend show not tell?
>>
>group attacked by chainsaw mascots
>Nico runs and knockouts that guy who had a grudge on Tenga before he could harm him
>no one else did anything useful in the entire fight so it really stood out
>Nico reacts and is focused on whenever Tenga is complimenting Chidori
>I SAW NO SIGNS OF THIS SHIP
I dropped this crap in that episode and still knew NicoXTenga was going to be a side of the inevitable love dodecahedron.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/imr2kr.webm
>>
Look you idiots. I might hate this show but there were still signs dotted throughout that foreshadowed Nico liking Tenga.

Now the did they tell us why she even liked the guy? Well no but that's an entirely different story.
>>
>>142767837
This is adorable.
>>
>>142758820
Also, if he actually pays attention, he would notice that the hints of romance were everywhere in early episodes.
>>
>>142763631
Implying she won't just continue to ride on the goodwill of the 3 good things she made
>>
>>142767244
>12 episodes is WAY too short for this type of show.
I feel like it would have been classic tier if it had a few more episodes to flesh out the side characters. Imagine how much better it'd be if they never wrote in the maccoshism fag and used those 2 or whatever episodes to deal more with the others. I'm also pretty confused that they spent to long on Maki when she ended up being fairly irrelevant to the episode 9 climax. It was so close to being a masterpiece, I think.
>>
>>142769207
I agree with the lack of focus on the masochism boy. This episode seems to bring forward a role for him: he's outside the drama and he's still going to Kacchon. We also know that he went around to see the other six, so he's the only one who's trying to somehow get together before Nico.

But other than that I'm still not sure what he is supposed to do.
>>
>>142767135
That's what you get for responding to a tripfag, retard.
>>
>>142767279
Shitaste
>>
>>142765788
Comedy bits were funny 5 weeks ago
>>
File: [WhoCares] Kiznaiver - 10.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[WhoCares] Kiznaiver - 10.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
So do you think autist and autist will get together or will it be "oh they're clearly in love but we won't show that, instead they'll go back to being friends" end?
>>
>>142734273
I look foward to watching mayoiga more than kiznaiver, the only reason I'm still watching it is because I hate leaving things unfinished.
>>
kiznaiver has a pleasant art style, I'd give it that.
>>
>>142767259
Why are tripfags invariably total retards? Do they trip to compensate for their lack of personality and intelligence? Is that actually the only way they can feel valuable?
>>
>>142771913
Yes.
>>
Who has a better chance of winning, Speedo or Chidori?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.