[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brynhildr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: PresentaciondePortada.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PresentaciondePortada.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>read the summary
>sounds pretty much the same as elfen lied
if i go into it hoping it'll be like elfen lied without the cringe, how disappointed will i be?
>>
It's great.
>>
>>142734198

Devastated.
>>
>>142734198
>how disappointed will i be?
Very.
>>
>>142734198
No NOT watch the anime. I repeat, do NOT watch the anime. It's garbage. One of the worst adaptations ever. I'm warning you...
>>
Shit anime, but the first OP theme is great.
>>
>>142734598
Oh, and it's not the fact that it's a shit adaptation that makes the anime garbage. It's the terrible directing, cutting of plot points, removing of important events, simplifying character motivations, insulting us with an anti-climactic piece of garbage "final battle"...

But mostly it's the terrible directing.
>>
AOTS.
>>
>>142734745
what's the manga like?
>>
>>142735386
I can't talk much about the stuff that happens past what the anime covers, cause I'm behind. But the stuff covered in the anime is much more detailed, the characters are way more developed, and the setting is more brutal. For example, a main character that died in the anime happy and with a smile on her face dies crying in the manga. The battles are much longer, more brutal and there's way more action. Also, Kanna isn't a little bitch who can only serve as a shield.
>>
>>142734198
Read the manga.
>>
Brynhildr is a dark comedy.
>>
File: 1399600258218.jpg (172 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1399600258218.jpg
172 KB, 950x950
It was okay but I remember that ass pull happened where she was going to die 100 percent and something stupid happened like a switch or something I can't remember then I just hated it.
>>
File: 019.png (310 KB, 858x1300) Image search: [Google]
019.png
310 KB, 858x1300
Pic related is that authors best work.
>>
File: img000017.png (256 KB, 880x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
256 KB, 880x1300
>>142734198
Read the manga if you really want to bother. The anime tries to adapt 100 chapters into one cour so a ton of stuff is skipped.
>>
The best thing about the anime in comparison to the manga, is that hearing how Kana spoke is funnier
>>
>>142734598
>>142734745
I liked the anime and read the manga afterwards. Don't think they removed anything important since all the stuff they removed doesn't have a relevance till way after the Valkyria arc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.