[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga "STOP!" pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: manga_stop_page.png (720 KB, 697x897) Image search: [Google]
manga_stop_page.png
720 KB, 697x897
does anyone else get a sick satisfaction out of reading mangas' explanatory pages at the end, for all the baka gaijins who went to the left side of the book instead of the right?

a gentle admonishment for attempting to read it in the English manner... a gentle redirection to the other side of the book... so soothing.

Every time I pick up a new manga I skip to the "STOP!" page because it feels good to read.

I want to make and publish a compilation of all the different formats out there. I was hoping you guys would help me out and send in ones you had lying around. surely you agree this is something that should exist, something people should be able to search for and find?
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>142718954

why are you shitting on my thread with your love story faggotry
>>
>>142718988
Why are you shitting on /a/ with your low-level elitism?
>buying localized manga and thinking you're above anyone else in your imaginary hierarchy of manga readers
>your love story

Get the fuck out of /a/.
>>
I remember at one point in early Inari KonKon scanlations the group would insert shitty LOLSOFUNNY recruitment/begging pages edited from other manga. You would turn a page and suddenly find that shit instead.

Probably one of the most cancerous things I've ever seen in scanlation, and probably counterproductive too. Who would want to joing a group that does shit like that?
>>
File: Shinkai and AU Shinkai.jpg (45 KB, 615x310) Image search: [Google]
Shinkai and AU Shinkai.jpg
45 KB, 615x310
>>142718954
>>142718988
>>142719023
Keit-ai was a mistake.
>>
>>142718954
I want a Jojo version of that with Funny Valentine.
>>
>>142718874
We don't need that in France and we're only second to Japan when it comes to manga sales. Americans are retarded.
>>
>>142718874
Even the digital editions still have those
>>
>>142718988
How new are you? Please do the world a favor and blow your skull and brains out in your tub. Because you're not worth the time it'll take to clean up your useless corpse.
>>
>>142719337
>We don't need that in France
We had them ten years ago.
>>
>>142718874
>...
You sound like a dumbshit weeb yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.