[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summarize your favorite story in one post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16
File: Yes, God.png (677 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Yes, God.png
677 KB, 1366x768
Summarize your favorite story in one post.
>>
Cute girls doing cute things.
>>
Some brittanian is up to bad shit.
>>
File: wikihow-ai.jpg (112 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wikihow-ai.jpg
112 KB, 1366x768
>>142711028
>>
File: ib's loli.png (210 KB, 699x308) Image search: [Google]
ib's loli.png
210 KB, 699x308
>>142711028
Edgelord being edge.
>>
File: 1413371231490.jpg (970 KB, 2000x1110) Image search: [Google]
1413371231490.jpg
970 KB, 2000x1110
>>
>>142711183

Monologues, despair, and mad laughter.
>>
File: lilly.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lilly.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>
>>142711118
mein neger, came to post this

instead,
>Angry one-armed man kills everyone
>>
File: attack on cuck.jpg (56 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
attack on cuck.jpg
56 KB, 480x360
>>142711028
>>
Space black lad and farm girl VS moon people
>>
File: 20892163.jpg (35 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
20892163.jpg
35 KB, 309x475
>>142711028
>I wonder who could be behind this
You said your favorite story.
>>
Anonymous are all killed because a girl doxxed them.
>>
File: psycho-pass.png (1 MB, 1023x515) Image search: [Google]
psycho-pass.png
1 MB, 1023x515
The Sibyl system is the greatest thing that ever happened to humanity but it is also the worst; it's complicated.
>>
>>142711288
Code Geass?
>>
>>142711028
Being meguca is suffering.
>>
>>142711754
>The Sibyl system is the greatest thing that ever happened to humanity but it is also the worst; it's complicated.
No it isn't. It's just poorly designed. You can tell within an episode that whoever wrote this script has no idea how to imagine a futuristic society. The world-building is laughable.

>we have to neutralise people if their crime coefficient goes over a certain reading
>but not if they're people we've arbitrarily decided are okay

>look an unarmed woman on her knees
>lets find out if she's a threat by pointing a lethal weapon at her
>a weapon we just used to makes someone literally explode right in front of her
>because it's not like you couldn't easily design another possible way to read someone's crime coefficient or anything
>>
>>142712093
Deciding not to take the shot was against order in the first episode and in later episodes you learn more about the Sibyl System and everything makes sense.
>>
>>142712093
Also the psycho-pass wasn't deciding if a threat but it was saying if she was worth saving. If you see the entire first season you'll see just how much meaning that scene has.
>>
>>142712093
Even then your lack of analysis skills are depressing
>>
>>142712093
The lethal weapon is actually multi purpose and does much more than shoot people. How else would you scan a crime coefficient than a scanner?
>>
>>142711754
pretty much
i hated how it looked though. I feel like it could have been a lot more intimidating and somber, but instead it was a bunch of brains in glass cases.
>>
>>142712319
>Deciding not to take the shot was against order in the first episode
Not shooting her fellow enforcers when she read their crime coefficients was following orders. Having crime coefficients as a single number is a plot hole in and of itself.

>>142712361
>Also the psycho-pass wasn't deciding if a threat but it was saying if she was worth saving
Her reading only changed to lethal when she was a threat, and changed back once she dropped the lighter. It's a reasonable correlation for me to make.
>>
>>142712541
She dropped the lighter because her mental state became better. It wasn't seeing if she held the lighter or not.
>>142712541
The act of having latent criminals in the police force is actually full of meaning and greatly increases the world building if you can read between the lines (especially as the story goes on).
She is able to shoot the enforcers because they are technically a risk but the inspectors are trusted to take control over them and not the Sibyl system (setting up for more great world building if you can analyze)
>>142712537
That aspect was full of meaning and was actually really interesting in that sense that the society is founded upon those that is hates, which leads back to the enforcers.
>>
>>142712511
>The lethal weapon is actually multi purpose and does much more than shoot people.
Put yourself in that woman's shoes for a second. Remember that she knew jack shit about the Sybil system, and then remember that her kidnapper had just told her that she was now a target of it. Now imagine seeing him get killed by what looks like a gun and then having that gun pointed at you.
>>142712511
>How else would you scan a crime coefficient than a scanner?
An eyepiece would be the obvious simple answer.

>>142712465
Lack of analysis skills? I'm simply jeering at plot holes, because the writing is terrible. I'm not going to analyse the visual direction, editing, art or sound design, because those aren't what's wrong with it. What's wrong with it is that it's a system that can easily be improved and the characters in the series itself are all completely blind to that fact, because the writer is too.
>>
>>142712758
Actually the citizens do know how the Sibyl system works and what those guns are (dominators).
>>142712758
Why invest in more tech and wear a some hat (the design of the dominators takes up space and can't be some contact lense)
What are you trying to prove with the woman being a target statement at that point she should have died and her crime coefficient falling was important to the story.
Al of the plot holes you mentioned can easily be proved wrong. Pretty much every good anime analyzer loves psycho pass.
how can the system be improved besides what I said.
>>
>>142712758
Have you even seen past the first episode. The show answer a lot of questions. You aren't supposed to immediately know everything.
Also do you realize how revered the show's writer is.
>>
>>142711028
OP is a faggot
>>
>>142711028
Rats are people too!
>>
>>142713309
Squealer did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Saotome Ranma 3.jpg (197 KB, 1984x1486) Image search: [Google]
Saotome Ranma 3.jpg
197 KB, 1984x1486
>>142711028
Martial artist changes form and hates that many women want his heart and dick.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
>>
Children with glasses are chasing after ghosts of the past.
>>
>>142712093
This.
The way the crime coefficient behaves is so unreliable that it seems more like an argument about how stupid japanese are for accepting it in the first place.
Also, the entire series masturbate with quotes from people smarter than the argument itself in an effort to make the series look clever, and of course some retards fall for the trap.

I'm so fucking mad at this series. Some friend told me it was one of the best series ever made and that the villain was so god-tier. Then I watch it and the only thing I saw was a poorly developed concept with an obvious villain to a retarded society. How can someone redo "Brave new world" and fuck up things so badly. I mean come on, at least learn a thing or two abut how modern societies function. This thing is lack even a rudimentary understanding of such a concept that it's quite painful to watch.
I'm still waiting for that part when the villain explain his masterplan and my mind is blown up, bro.
>>
A lonely dude gives you something to carry
>>
>Ranma 1/2 was aired in a over-the-air network in my country
>tfw I was 12 when I first watched it
>tfw I was jelly of ranma not because of his awesome moves or because the fact that all the girls loved him, but because he could turn into a girl whenever he wanted
This anime gave me the weirdest feels.
>>
File: maxresdefault3.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>142714146
that's my favorite too
>>
File: Hori-senpai latest hakomari.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hori-senpai latest hakomari.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
A cautionary tale about the dangers of the idolization and putting people on a pedestal. Also contains tips on how to be the GOAT husbando, with such steps as engaging in mass murder and turning yourself into a perpetual motion machine to break a god over around a thousand years.

For some reason, there's a ton of boxes.
>>
>>142711028
samurai bum helps whores kill assholes.
>>
>>142711028

Ops pics describes pretty much any J.J. Abrhams film.
>>
>>142711144
FINDS
>>
>>142711028
>filename
explain this OP
>>
File: Finding_ways.jpg (96 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
Finding_ways.jpg
96 KB, 332x500
>>142711028
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.