[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jcafe down >madokami disallowing RAWs and novels Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (9 KB, 1057x53) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9 KB, 1057x53
>jcafe down
>madokami disallowing RAWs and novels
Where the hell am I going to get this now?
>>
So what happens to the ones that are currently uploaded?
>>
Any of the hundreds of raw sites, maybe. Or nyaa.
>>
Buy it on amazon.
>>
>>142706336
>>jcafe down
This bothers me a lot. I can't find another decent place to get LN raws.
>>
Nyaa has been my best resource. Just got the complete works of Edogawa Ranpo the other day.
>>
>>142706336
>madokami disallowing RAWs and novels
They went through with that as official policy?
>>
>jcafe down
As in down or down down?
>>
>>142707957
anime related novels are still allowed.
>>
>>142708059
Down down, I think.
>>
What about translated web novels? Are those okay to upload?
>>
Have you considered purchasing them?

>>142708683
If it's on Baka-Updates it's OK to upload. Most LNs/WNs are.
>>
>>142709101
Anon, this board is for pir/a/tes only.
>>
If you are interested in RAWs I assume you know japanese, I'm pretty sure you can find better sources than any of us.
>>
>>142709101
>Baka-Updates
They also allow a bunch of literal chink young adult novels.
>>
>>142709198
I use raws all the time even though I can't read japanese.
I compare the original drawings to the cleaned versions and if I need to use a manga page I tend to use raws since the tanks are usually out by the time I need them.
>>
>>142709198
It's really hard actually. The Japs don't share much out, so you have to go to the Chinese sites, which is a huge bitch if you only learned moon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.