[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442321797776.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442321797776.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Was he gay?
>>
>>142686749
No, otherwise you'd find people screaming
>fuck off narutards
in this thread
>>
You think he's gay just because he didn't like worst girl?
>>
File: 1463261250753.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463261250753.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>142687011
I think he's gay because that's the conclusion I drew from watching him date a girl without holding hands. Then there's also the obvious glancing at egg-head or whatever the fuck his name is. I think he's a full-blown homo.
>>
Best boy won.
>>
>>142687112
Are you sure you understood that part of the story? They weren't actually dating all that time.
>>
>>142689186
'they weren't actually dating'
No they were playing house alright. Geez. It sounds like you weren't understanding the story despite the fact that they pretty much had unwarranted recaps leaving out any ambiguity or expectations from the audience to come up with their own conclusion.
>>
>>142687417
This. Best boy won Naruse and that is all that matters.
>>
>>142689754
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not sure you do either. Whose hand was he supposed to be holding and when?
>>
>>142691647
Your exact reasoning is why I think he's gay. We're in an agreement here
>>
no he just has shit taste
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.