[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The newly revised "Code Geass" and there the cartography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: HomeLand или Родина.jpg (319 KB, 1226x1131) Image search: [Google]
HomeLand или Родина.jpg
319 KB, 1226x1131
The newly revised "Code Geass" and there the cartography brought upon ambiguous thoughts.

I mean, let's say that Napoleon really conquered the British Isles and the queen fled to North American possessions (Canada + USA at the beginning of the 19th century), and then, in the course of 100+ years, newborn Holy Britannia Empire conquered all of Latin America.

But the way in which the Britannia were able to achieve the full assimilation of Latinos? For example, the Britannia population in 1805-1810 is less than eight million people in the "USA" and a little more than a million in "Canada", compared to only one Vice-kingdom of New Spain in the same years lived from 5 to 6.5 million people. Add the religious differences here (Protestants and Catholics) and numerous cultural characteristics of the southern regions ...

So, how the Empire was able to achieve the unity of such a huge and unlike possessions, even if a relatively unified, real history, US has a serious civil war?
>>
>implying Muslims would ever take over the USA
Tip top lol
>>
>>142678152
>newly revised "Code Geass"
Please elaborate.
>>
>>142678152
What's this map from?
>>
>>142678326
What?
>>
>>142678152
What an odd place to have Pendragon in.
>>
>>142679063
Charuru don't like the cold.
>>
>The newly revised "Code Geass" and there the cartography brought upon ambiguous thoughts.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that English isn't your first language. I don't really understand what you were trying to state with this first sentence.
>>
>Texas.
That's some Angola-level borders right there.
>>
Is Australia still independent?
>>
I never understood why Britannia's capital was in fucking New Mexico. Should've been New York.
>>
>>142679404
IIRC side materials stated that Australia has very good coastal defences and so still independent.
>>
>>142678152
>assimilation
>Britannia
They killed them all, man.
>>
File: 1440997857939.jpg (119 KB, 878x638) Image search: [Google]
1440997857939.jpg
119 KB, 878x638
>>142678152
Maybe they achieved assimilation through rape. Like what happened to C.C.
>>
>>142679777
CC can't be raped though if she has the code.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.