[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1458544962431.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458544962431.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
What were they thinking?
>>
>>142677171
>let's have some fun.
>>
>male character gets bare ass, tries to fuck the edginess out of a little assholes
>proposes to an even bigger asshole to keep the big asshole from killing the little asshole
>has some kind of gay love ephinany while promising to do everything that a girlfriend would do for the big asshole while little asshole stares in confusion and probably horror
>some fat asshole has a heart attack at the thought that some people might find this to be gay
>>
>>142677525
Remember that 'dream' where the kid tries to kiss him or something and then the explosion happens and he wakes up? Some Freud shit right there
>>
>>142677171
Bankruptcy and good riddance.
>>
>>142677171
So, would you say that Masayoshi and Goto have a common LAW partnership? You know, because JUSTICE?
>>
When will Omori get to do something original again?
>>
>>142677171

Would have been 100% the best shit ever made if it wasn't for the god awful, mind numbing fujoshit pandering.
>>
File: Kurata.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Kurata.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
>>142677944
You're reading too far into it, anon.
>>
>>142677171
Good fun things.
>>
File: 43511912.jpg (153 KB, 877x620) Image search: [Google]
43511912.jpg
153 KB, 877x620
>>142677944
Must be awful to have such horrible taste.
>>
>Time to create a masterpiece, the likes of which the world has never known?
>>
>>142677983
Thank you Kurata for confirming that there's nothing gay about proposing to a guy while naked with the promise that you'll do everything his girlfriend would have done. I feel so much better about my own life choices now. Can't wait to let my Pe-paw know that I'm not really gay. I'm just being a bro.
>>
>>142678101
It's a reference to Champloo you dolt
>>
>>142677171
"The industry is only making shit, let's save anime!"
>>
>>142677171
>thinking

They weren't
>>
>>142681837
No, that's your regular trainwreck piece of shit, a lot of thought went into SamFlam.
>>
>>142677171
>Hey, I bet you a hundred thousand yen you can't write a full anime series while tripping balls.
>You're on.
>>
Masayoshi is my waifu.
>>
>>142677171

They were thinking about JUSTICE.

If you can't see that, then you are merely on the wrong side of the justice/stupidity division
>>
>>142677171
"Studio's heading for bankruptcy - if this is our last original show, let's at least go out on something memorable."

Boy, did they.
>>
I heard that /a/ was basically freaking out while Samurai Flamenco was showing because it was such a wild ride

I missed it, where can I find those memories? I want to see what JUSTICE does to /a/
>>
>>142677171
Manglobe were the most absolute of madmen and never once did they reevaluate their business choices or something
>>
>>142677171
They were thinking of making an AOTY. And they made it.
>>
>>142684187
>Man, this is pretty comfy. Two bros being bros and fighting for justice, even if it is only Umbrella Thieves and Litter Bugs.
>WHAT THE FUCK, FUCKING GORILLA MONSTER OUT OF NOWHERE?
>DREAMS? IS THIS SOME KIND OF HALLUCINATION?
>IT'S FUCKING REAL. Holy shit it chopped his head off.
>Holy shit super villain
>THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY
>ALIENS? WHAT THE FUCK
It just kept getting crazier. Those were fun times. Rarely does /a/ get that cuhrazy
>>
>>142684187
Something something 949 replies something gorilla.
>>
>>142684546

>949 replies

Wait, are your serious? Holy shit

That must've been fun
>>
>>142684575
shitload of threads too, from what I remember
>>
>>142684187
>Samurai Flamenco when it first started airing
>This isn't bad. It's kinda like realistic heroism. It's comfy in a Best Friends forever way. It's probably going to end on a sad as fuck note.
>Samurai Flamenco after Gorilla Monster
>What the fuck is even going on. Kamen Rider? Fucking monsters. Aliens? Super Villain? Nuclear Missiles? Fucking Axe Guy is a Hero afterall? WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
MAKE WAY FOR HYPEST SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpBiW0NuYFA
>>
>>142684187
There was a point where we just enjoyed the ride in place of asking what the hell was going on anymore.
>>
>>142684671
>Fucking Axe Guy is a Hero afterall?
Ah, when they introduced him I was so sure he is going to be a villain. When he turned out to be a good guy, by ep 4 if I recall, that's when I was actually surprised for the first time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.