[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite series that you never see discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
What's your favorite series that you never see discussion about?

>tfw nobody talks about gash bell because the anime was so trash and the localization even though the manga is great
>>
Gash Bell was better then it had the right to be.
>>
>>142670279
Doubutsu no Kuni (same author) is also amazing.
>>
>>142670501
>we'll never get the clear note arc released in english officially or have it animated
>the manga will never start being distributed again, so we'll never get good scans for the whole thing or a color release

Kolulu best girl
>>
>>142670279
Saike Mata Shitemo.

It's like if Boku Dake became a battle shounen written by the Law of Ueki mangaka, but without the cuck memes.
>>
>>142670904
>It's like if Boku Dake became a battle shounen written by the Law of Ueki mangaka, but without the cuck memes.
Volume 6 (current chapters in the magazine) is literally Saike being cucked by the bad guys using a combination of mind control and amnesia.
>>
>>142671106
Goddamnit.
>>
>>142671129
Just to clarify, I mean Saike being brainwashed to join their side, not them brainwashing the love interest who always shows up in the first chapter of a volume and then disappears.
>>
Fukumoto shows that aren't Kaiji or Akagi. Kurosawa was great but the last 3 volumes of ten were brilliant.
>>
>>142671189
That's not even a little bit cucking, though.
>>
>>142670810
Vector Ball (same author) is pretty shit so far sadly.
>>
>>142671208
*manga
>>
>>142671224
Stealing someone from your team to work for the other team is the battle shonen equivalent of cucking.
>>
>>142671262
But he's the main character.
>>
>>142671274
Think of it as styrofoam dude getting cucked then.
>>
File: MRj6pCU.png (839 KB, 1822x1400) Image search: [Google]
MRj6pCU.png
839 KB, 1822x1400
>yfw all the spell names in gash bell actually meant something, and there's a whole language

http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Nomenclature
>>
>>142671228
I wouldn't say it's shit, but the battle system has been pretty disappointing.
I have no idea why he decided to give Okaka a stand. Throwing desks was a way cooler power.
>>
File: manga 3x3.jpg (346 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
manga 3x3.jpg
346 KB, 920x920
>>142670279
Gash is one of my favorite shonen even, clearly in my top 3.
>>
>>142672720
I have no idea why literally anything is happening in it so far. Every "answer" just raises five more questions while not even answering the one it was supposed to.
>>
>>142670279
I used to make a bunch of Gash Bell threads.

It's my favorite shonen.

I hope Vector Ball is actually good.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? This series gets wanked enough already.
>>
>>142675559
I see maybe one thread on it maybe every 9 months, how the fuck is it "wanked"
>>
>>142675559
Implying the wanking ins't deserved. Gash Bell is a fucking gem.
>>
>>142675615
It isn't.

>>142675585
There's no reason completed series need be mentioned. And Gash is probably one of the most still. Just the way people treat it as some holy 'gem' is disgusting.
>>
>>142675658
Your opinion is very wrong.

Yes opinions can be wrong.
>>
File: 23_097.png (123 KB, 767x1200) Image search: [Google]
23_097.png
123 KB, 767x1200
Also, who had the best scans/translations for it?

It seems like whoever did these BR scans has the best quality, but sadly they haven't done the whole manga I don't think and it's, you know, in br
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.