[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we still like Mumei?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 42.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Do we still like Mumei?
>>
Did we ever?
>>
What did she do?
>>
>>142666887
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>142667220

go full retard and let the kabaneri in
>>
>>142666887
She is fucking stupid, I hope she dies.
>>
I love how she watched her mom die, and then she watches a mother commit suicide with her daughter because of her actions. Get fucked you angsty twat. But I still like her even though she is a bitch, she still kicks the shit out of people, I just don't want to sit through the mental breakdown episode
>>
>>142666887
She's seriously such a dumb cunt. There is literally nothing good about her besides her looks. By far the worst fucking girl of the season.

I hope she dies.
>>
Did everything wrong
>>
The most retarded character of the season
>>
>>142667451

I think she's a great character, she just does stupid shit and everyone hates her for it.
>>
Mumei is the new Shu
>>
hey do you guys think all the japanese people in hiroshima and nagasaki all looked up and simultaneously did that anime "EHHHH?!" thing the moment before the bombs hit?
>>
>>142666887
as long as she's still a virgin
>>
The perfect example of "only exists to be hot". Writing just fucks her up
>>
File: 1460795115016.png (139 KB, 652x652) Image search: [Google]
1460795115016.png
139 KB, 652x652
>>142667926
Shitty example. If she only existed to be hot should wouldn't be such a large part of the plot.

There is a difference between doing nothing but look moe and doing literally nothing wrong.
Homura is the latter, K-On is the former. Very different
>>
>>142666887
I don't hate her but man the writers want to abuse her naivety and fragile psyche. Ayame had zero self reflection over that time she gave the purple hoods control earlier in the series and tons of people died on the other hand.
>>
I like her feet

The show? Don't know, never watched it
>>
>>142666887
>generic dumb bitch
no
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.