[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone watch the most recent episode of this? Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Bungou.Stray.Dogs.full.1959015.jpg (3 MB, 6365x4071) Image search: [Google]
Bungou.Stray.Dogs.full.1959015.jpg
3 MB, 6365x4071
Anyone watch the most recent episode of this? Thoughts?
>>
>>142666334
I liked it. Glad Kyoka is staying with them
>>
>>142666938
It's starting to pick up now after the slow start, I'm glad she's staying too, I just hope the second batch of 12 episodes keep the pace up.
>>
>>142667015
Yeah i heard they will be Bones original
>>
>>142667242
That's something I didn't know, where did you hear that?
>>
>>142667242
What?..no..
>>
File: 8509840980.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8509840980.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
last episode was good, except for the fact that it didn't have best boy
>>
File: 1465226146165.png (114 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465226146165.png
114 KB, 320x320
Utterly stupid beyond comparison.

Danzai not only doesn't get killed by emo boy but is left there. Then another boy toy who should have just killed him but instead unlocks his restraints and allows him to live and get information out of him.

Emo boy gets jobbed again by the mc and has a homo fixation on Danzai. Shit is so gay at this point.

Also the comedy is very jarring and fucks up the mood. Show is a hot mess.

>>142667317

You mean the walking deux ex machina?
>>
>>142667354
seriously, the comedy is out of place
why is it like that?
>>
>>142667480
I'm fairly sure it's to do with the guy that Dazai is based on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Dazai#Death
Read this.
>>
>>142667242
Only speculation because they kept the episode titles secret for 11 and 12 but 11 will be two chapters condense into one episode. So it depends if episode 12 and the OVA are manga adaptions or not.
>>
>>142667354
All mafia characters retarded jobbers. Not that the series is intelligent or anything but they're on a whole level of retardation.
>>
So let me get this straight, the boss of the agency has his career on the line because the reputation of the agency is at risk and the only person he sends to save the mc is Kunidika? And not only, he is given some boat and has no way of climbing up the ship.....I mean talk about convienient he was there waiting for them when they jumped....

Also boat sank and Danzai wasn't saved.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.