[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think of this Just finished it and it was very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: The_Boy_and_the_Beast_poster.jpg (143 KB, 560x790) Image search: [Google]
The_Boy_and_the_Beast_poster.jpg
143 KB, 560x790
What did /a/ think of this

Just finished it and it was very enjoyable

Will it be remembered as a classic 10 years from now?
>>
I didn't even know it got subs. Are they shitty Jap>russian>english subs like everything project itoh?
>>
>>142664508
Link?
>>
No

Hosoda is terrible and no one will remember him within a year of his retirement
>>
File: 1454515131746.png (116 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1454515131746.png
116 KB, 396x388
>>142664508
Go back to /trash/ or furaffinity if you want to talk about Hosoda faggot
>>
>>142665723
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=793482
>>
It was good, but not Miyazaki's level of good.
>>
>>142664508
It was pretty good, but it didn't leave a particularly large impression. I don't think it's going to be remembered a whole lot.
>>
Didnt expect the human world to be such a big part of it

the faggot got away with everything with no consequences
>>
>>142664508
I liked it but it was slightly underwhelming compared to Hosoda's previous movies.

>Will it be remembered as a classic 10 years from now?
Fuck no

>>142666219
>>142666552
(You)

>>142667529
>the faggot got away with everything with no consequences
This bothered me. It was nice to hear Miyano voicing an edgy character again though.
>>
Gorgeous animation and scenery. Likable cast. Predictable plot.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the greatest thing ever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.