[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>serves 190 servings in 30 minutes >hahaha you barely served
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Alice.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>serves 190 servings in 30 minutes
>hahaha you barely served 200!

I bet this bitch shitposts on /a/.
>>
>>142656051
I bet you think Erina is best girl.
>>
>Company has to deliverer 200 products before a deadline
>fails to deliver the product at the required quantity thus losing possible income
>not a failure.
Enjoy being the "almost" guy all your life with that mentality OP.
>>
>>142656414
Sup Alice?
>>
>>142656414
OP phrased it poorly, but he just barely met the deadline. Nevertheless, Alice is correct that it's not something to be proud of.

It's like writing a term paper 30 min before it's due and scraping by with the lowest possible passing grade.
>>
>>142656051
best shokugeki
>>
>>142656683
He screwed up the beginning though, didn't he? He basically met the deadline in a third of the time so it was rather impressive if you don't look at the shit approach at first.
>>
I'm going to impregnate Alice.
>>
>>142656869
Barely made the cut because you fucked up then had a miraculous recovery only sounds impressive until you remember that in the end it's still barely making the cut because you fucked up.

That only leaves you with bragging rights over people who fucked up and couldn't recover.
>>
>>142656282
Well, OP wouldn't be wrong if he did.
>>
>>142657086
That's what I said, he fucked up the concept but in terms of sheer speed and effectiveness he won by a mile. It was both, very bad and very good.
>>
File: 1465342860699.jpg (38 KB, 344x490) Image search: [Google]
1465342860699.jpg
38 KB, 344x490
>>142657270
>>
>>142657298
The point is that results are whst matters in the end. Like writing that term paper. So you were able to eke it out quickly after forgetting to do it. Congratulations on your writing and composition speed, but your grade was still ass and that's what counts.

The only people you'll impress are procrastinaters, everyone else will call you a dumbass for forgetting and advise you to do it properly next time.
>>
>>142656051

Still the best scene in the show with the best music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5cDDEQZhqU
>>
>>142657541
He passed and there were no grades, nothing to hold against him. A miraculous comeback after a miscalculation is far more impressive than executing a fixed plan. At least in my opinion. Anyway, I don't really care about it and SnS has become utter shit, if it wasn't for my habbit to open read the chapter each monday I would have dropped it already.
>>
>>142657541
>The point is that results are whst matters in the end.
Exactly.
He passed.
END OF FUCKING STORY.
>>
I think the point OP is making is that the standard is unrealistic

that's about a serving every 9 seconds for 30 minutes without break
>>
>>142658283
>SnS
>unrealistic
You don't say.
>>
>>142656683
>he doesn't get B+ from papers written less than 2 hours beforehand
>>
>>142657768
Would you eat a cake, if there was a big turd on top of it?
>>
File: Shokugeki_no_Soma_Alice.png (681 KB, 748x792) Image search: [Google]
Shokugeki_no_Soma_Alice.png
681 KB, 748x792
>>142658881
If Alice made the cake and the turd came out of her ass, absolutely.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.