[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bungou Stray Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: kuhDDTYjsdkhKH.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kuhDDTYjsdkhKH.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is this. Wasn't he strong ?
Fuck this anime
>>
>>142637141
He's scary powerful. The problem is what Dazai pointed out last episode: his power is really only useful at range, he's weak once you get close. Atsushi specializes in what Akutagawa is weak in, which was why the Mafia were trying to recruit Atsushi to be the close-in fighter to cover Akutagawa's deficiency.
>>
Another episode where Port Mafia get btfo and are shown to not be anywhere near the level of the agency.

Utterly embarrassing.
>>
How many times will they defeat him till they imprison him or whatever they plan to do to stop him?
>>
>>142637559
>>142638498
It is like I'm watching pokemon and team rocket. Is this kids show ?
>>
>>142639126
Maybe the Guild will be better.
Maybe.
>>
>>142637353
Nah. The Mafia just wanted that bounty.
>>
>>142637559
And then they revealed some new agency who also looks at the port mafia like children.
>>
>>142638498
He's already dead. Rip edgelord.
>>
File: 5888.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1528) Image search: [Google]
5888.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1528
I watch it for Bone's interpretations of the character designs. Looking forward to see Lovecraft animated in autumn.
>>
>>142637141
Bungou Stray Dogs? More like Bungou Stray Jobs. This guy is supposed to be super dangerous yet he can't even beat the weakest fucker in the Agency
>>
>>142637559
Everyone in the mafia are useless as fuck. Just kill them all already.
>>
File: CkfAwS3WEAA8pCJ.jpg (435 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CkfAwS3WEAA8pCJ.jpg
435 KB, 2048x1536
Beach episode when?
>>
>>142640825
There is really no reason for not destroying them. It's the MCs job to get rid of criminals like them and they could destroy them easily, see the fight against Akutagawa yesterday or Dazai's letter and intel. I mean those guys kill people all the time, like in episode 4 for example, and yet nobody cares. If Port Mafia murders are supposed to be joke fuel it doesn't work, since the show is serious when dealing with other crimes or other victims.
This shit would be three times better if the author was actually able to decide if he wants a comedy oder a serious action show for once.
>>
>>142637353
His bullshit autoate bullets fired at his back. You telling me he can't do that to the hand of anyone trying to punch him?
>>
File: dz.png (312 KB, 800x446) Image search: [Google]
dz.png
312 KB, 800x446
>>142637141
I'm currently on episode 5 and I'm thinking of dropping this shit, I thought this was going to be like Baccano or Kekkai Sensen but it's just auto conclusives episodes that aren't even interesting, that one with the super genius detective was specially bullshit.
And they repeat that orphanate scene like twice per episode.
Dazai a cute tho
>>
>>142637353
>which was why the Mafia were trying to recruit Atsushi to be the close-in fighter to cover Akutagawa's deficiency.

Everything you just posted is bullshit and you're obviously a retard that can't pay attention to a simple show. Akutagawa only wants the bounty and nothing more.
>>
>>142641545
Bad writing. Things only happen when they need to for plot's sake. It's the same as characters that survived unbelievable things get killed by a single random hit when the scripts wants them the be defeated to add drama.
>>
>>142641634
Maybe try holding out for the next two episodes as it does get better from episode five onward. Almost everyone agrees the flashback scene is obnoxious and episode four is the worst.
>>
File: 57235413_p2_master1200.jpg (382 KB, 910x1200) Image search: [Google]
57235413_p2_master1200.jpg
382 KB, 910x1200
>>142641634
Dazai and Ranpo are actually the reason why I am still watching this.
>>142641634
>And they repeat that orphanate scene like twice per episode.
It happened again in the recent episode.
>>
I thought Akutagawa can literally become one with his demon-thing and as such essentially invulnerable? What the fuck happened this episode? Why did everything feel so forced and shit, is it a different writer?
>>
>>142642073
It's the same shitty author that fucked up his own manga.
>>
File: 1464814997153.jpg (226 KB, 1268x1154) Image search: [Google]
1464814997153.jpg
226 KB, 1268x1154
>>142637141
Well I'm glad I dropped this. Not even this qt was worth it.
>>
>>142641468
Hopeful they get killed off by the Guild or something.
>>
>>142642900
Are there any people who even care about anyone from Port Mafia aside from Aku and Chuuya? I liked the desing of blonde girl but not sure how interesting she actually is.
>>
>>142643833
Why would anyone care about those jobbers?
>>
>>142643878
I don't but I know that they have some kind of fanbase. At least if fanart is any indicator for popularity.
>>
>>142644046
That proves it then, they're only alive for stupid reasons. The mangka really is incompetent.
>>
>>142637141
Why is everyone taking this Anime seriously? Its meant to be fun retards
>>
I'm watching this just for Dazai.
>>
>>142639820
He isn't dead. Watch the preview of next episode
>>
>>142641468
>be "detective' agency
>only one actual detective
>regularly get raided by port mafia
>have to apologize to everyone in the neighborhood each time
>"we don't want to kill anybody"
They aren't assassins or heros like Kunikida said. Thats why he told Atsushi to get on the boat. Atsushi wasn't having that shit though, and Kunikida clearly liked him pulling through with his hero shit diejobu.
They are doing a job. They aren't the police, aren't heroes, aren't 'good' guys.
You seem to forget that they told Atsushi to stay away from Aku too. Because people can die and stuff. Not Daizai or course since he's Touma, and not any main characters since they have the doctor, but still it makes sense in universe.
>>
>>142646579
So what is their job if it isn't defeating mafia and other shit? If it's just money what they want they could make a lot of it by handing over mafia fags.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.