[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if OPM fights A.M.A.Z.O. and punches his fist at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 223x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 223x346
What happens if OPM fights A.M.A.Z.O. and punches his fist at the exact same time Amazo punches his?
>>
>>142628342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3dI2g7JPzI
>>
The big bang
>>
>>142628342
OPM finally gets a good fight and finds meaning to fulfill his life. He will die with a smile on his face when AMAZO eventually beats him by never having to eat or sleep
>>
>>142628342
Chaos Grundy could take both of them.
>>
>>142628342
>punches his fist
They both end up very confused about why they just hit their own hand.
>>
I think reality itself would just implode in on itself.
>>
And they say anime art style is shit....
>>
>>142628342
I don't know, /co/. Tell me what A.M.A.Z.O's powers are first.
>>
>>142628342
I've seen that episode a few times as a teenager, I've still no idea what he was doing there and why he just left.
>>
>>142633873
Immediately gains and retains the powers, abilities and strength of whoever he meets.
>>
>>142635357
it was a continuation of a plot from the first Justice League series before JLU.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.