[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kashan.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kashan.gif
1 MB, 500x281
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Typical rival.
>>
>>142628177
Why does he have to be such an ass though?
Gary Oak did it right, he was a typical rival but he was swagtastic about it. This dude is basically Sasuke level edge without any reasoning
>>
>>142627707
Deku said no when he asked him out
>>
>>142627707
He's the millenial generation in a nutshell.
>>
>>142627707
>assumes superiority over deku, even before quirks manifest
>gets an amazing quirk, while deku gets jack shit
>power dynamic between the two continues to exponentially increase
>years later find out deku has a powerful quirk
>seeing deku with this enormous power which he assumes he's been hiding for the better part of a decade makes him feel like deku has been holding back and not respecting his natural talent
>high degrees of cognitive dissonance that can only be resolved by utterly defeating deku
Tbh he might be my favorite rival/antihero in years
>>
File: 1463867767493.jpg (2 MB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463867767493.jpg
2 MB, 1414x2000
>>142628436
Deku would never have shit taste enough to say no to this.
>>
Not everyone has to have a tragic backstory. Some people are just born fucked up.
>>
>>142628410
He's basically waltzed through childhood being top shit with zero effort. Not just in terms of his baller quirk, but he's the typical prodigy that's good at everything without trying. So whenever something shows up to challenge him, or even just stand on his level, it infringes on his view that he's the best ever so he does he stomps out the insurgent with extreme prejudice. He's always seen Deku as lower than dirt, so now that he's getting styled on by him he's fuckin pissed. Edgelord isn't a good word for him though. He's an arrogant ass, but he's not the edgy shit that Sasuke was, not by a longshot.
>>
Brother Deku, I knew you'd come
>>
>>142627707
he's on a shitty series with a retarded fan base
>>
>>142627707
Too much edge, he ca't keep it in check
>>
>>142627707
Very fragile ego
>>
>>142627707
I have a brother Just like this it a fucking nightmare.
>>
Basically bad parenting where no one called him out on his shit.
>>
>>142630652
Rape him into submission
>>
>>142630745
If I beat the shit out him he will come back with a gun and try to kill me. he kill my cat
>>
He mad since he didn't get to eat All Might's pubes
>>
typical blonde nazi
>>
>>142627707
Everyone has been stroking his dick since he was a baby, and he grew up never knowing the taste of failure and humbleness. Kacchan is a book example of how you shouldn't raise your kid.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.