[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you tranny lovers ever get around to translating the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: XQCjC0D.jpg (535 KB, 1279x1972) Image search: [Google]
XQCjC0D.jpg
535 KB, 1279x1972
Did any of you tranny lovers ever get around to translating the last chapter of Boku Girl?
>>
>>142624682
Trust me, if trannies could get a magic sex change nobody would give a shit
>>
>>142624682
That's not a tranny that's a real girl.
>>
File: mizuki wave.png (95 KB, 465x310) Image search: [Google]
mizuki wave.png
95 KB, 465x310
Nobody ever did, but I've already come to peace with it. We already know what happens even without dialogue.
>>
It was shit and they left
>>
I really wanted a bonus after-story chapter with tons and tons of LEWD in it.

The final chapter being all fluffy and lovey dovey and cathartic was nice and all, but Mizuki seriously needs to get FUCKED.
>>
>>142624682
Pay me $10 typesetting not included
>>
>>142624682
No, and frankly what's the point? 60% of the fun was aereus's livetl threads. Once other anons took over translation the chapters were just dumped in 5 minutes without any discussion or reaction.
>>
>>142629152
pretty much this, Aereus kept the posting slow enough that I could make transparencies, chat with other anons and make other BokuGrill OC.
While I salute russian poster for finishing the job, the threads had none of the fun of the Aereus threads.
>>
What happened at the end
>>
>>142629434
Mizuki X Takeru
>>
>>142629434
He turned back into a guy but still dated his friend.
>>
>>142629771

well that's just GAY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.