[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows that don't have all of their OST released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ButtFrog.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ButtFrog.png
1 MB, 1280x720
There should be a lot.
>>
>>142622136
Umineko

Which pisses me off since there were a lot of good anime remixes that were never released.
>>
I want to be that frog
>>
File: fujo_shit.jpg (1020 KB, 2740x2785) Image search: [Google]
fujo_shit.jpg
1020 KB, 2740x2785
>>
Did the first Kyousougiga OVA/ONA have its soundtrack released? It was different from the anime series version
>>
>>142622760
>that number one movie version with the drums at the beginning will never be released
>>
Nisekoi.
>>
kyousogiga
>>
File: cb.jpg (97 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
97 KB, 1000x562
>>142622136
Yoko never released the track from episode 6, sympathy for the devil, and some other I can't remember that well, the same happened in Wolf's Rain.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (18 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
18 KB, 250x265
>>142622136
fucking katanagatari
they released so many songs but not the one I fucking got them for
>>
What is pepe doing to that anime girl?
>>
https://twitter.com/eicheph/status/652109703233728512
>Hello, Was wondering about the tracks in UBW anime but not present in the OST CD, will another separated CD be released for them ?
>I didn't hear anything about it. but I really hope so in near future. Thanx
Interesting to see that music composers don't always pick what would be released in the OST CDs
>>
>>142622136
Where the FUCK is my instrumental version of the Battle Tendency OST?

It's painful considering they never used the lyrics in the actual show.
>>
>>142622136
Saenai, NORN9

sigh
>>
>>142623239

The shitty rap over Day Job pisses me off
>>
That one track from Akagi that played during the RON scene. It'll haunt me till the day I die.
>>
>>142622136
I remember this one. It's the Wizard Barristers track. The official OST has that god awful guitar version.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.