[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fags still mad with how Love Hina ended?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Love-Hina-Book-4-Motoko.png (1 MB, 1384x1279) Image search: [Google]
Love-Hina-Book-4-Motoko.png
1 MB, 1384x1279
Just curious.
>>
You fags still mad with how TWGOK ended?
>>
>>142619677
Not really. It ended in the only way it could end.
>>
>>142619677
Best girl won in Love Hina. I, for one, am pleased.
>>
>>142619677
why? it was obvious since the beginning who was going to win
>>
If you got past the first chapter without realizing that Naru would win eventually, well...
>>
I owe Love Hina for showing me how shit harem manga were.
>>
Not at all. Just that it took so long through all the boring shit to get there.
>>
>>142619677
harem mc are shit, I preffer my favorite girl ends alone instead with a faggot.
>>
>>142619677
I rooted for Naru so why would I be mad?
>>
there was never any "competition". Naru was the predetermined winner in a rigged contest, you could say.
>>
>>142619812
Mutsumi won?
>>
Fucking MegaTokyo has ruined my brain and I can't help but associate that cancer with Love Hina.
>>
>>142620662
Because you are a faggot?
>>
>>142619677
Love Hina's ending (at the manga at least) was OK. Still it sucks, like most harem anime/manga.
>>
File: lh-13-2.png (48 KB, 743x1075) Image search: [Google]
lh-13-2.png
48 KB, 743x1075
TFW you realize that it's been 15 years since you helped (badly) scanslate the last volumes of the Love Hina manga.
>>
>>142619677
No. I stopped being mad about it after I got so mad at how Negima ended. And I'm sure I'll stop caring about Negima's end when UQ Holder gets to its own inevitably shitty end.
>>
People give a shit about this crap?
>>
>>142621130
Thanks for the work senpai.
>>
>>142619677
Is it because she has tiny breasts?
>>
>>142619677
Mutsumi was best girl, but it ended the only way it could and should.

What displeases me is that even with time skip, it doesn´t seem like the girls are actually went on with their lifes.
>>
I can't find that old "Fuck you Naru" copypasta and it's killing me.
>>
File: naru2.jpg (38 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
naru2.jpg
38 KB, 594x480
>>142621685

YOU KNOW WHAT NARU? FUCK YOU! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GOD DAMNED WHORE, I SAID IT! IT'S CUNTS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE GUYS LIKE KEITARO THE WAY HE IS, A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING PUSSY! I CAN'T STAND ANIME GIRLS LIKE YOU! A GUY COMES UP AND SHOWS INTEREST IN YOU AND YOU JUST BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE YOU THINK HE'S BEING PERVERTED AND THEN WHEN HE GOES OFF TO START A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU GET ALL OFFENDED AND DEFENSIVE THINKING "WHY IS HE TALKING TO HER?" AND THEN YOU AIM THAT JEALOUSY MORE AT KEITARO AND YOU CONFUSE HIM EVEN MORE! GODDAMN YOU NARU, AND IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS WORSE KEITARO HAS GENUINE ACCIDENTS THAT END UP IN HILARIOUS SITUATIONS AND YOU FUCKING BUTT IN AND PUNCH HIM OR GIVE HIM SOME UNDUE SHIT. I KNOW YOU MARRIED HIM AT THE END OF THE SERIES BUT I HOPE KEITARO WAKES UP ONE DAY FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND LEAVES YOUR BITCH ASS HAVING TO TURN TRICKS TO PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS AT TOKYO U WHILE HE’S RUN OFF HAVING A THREESOME WITH MUTSUMI AND KANAKO, AND HELL I BET ADULT KAOLLA AND FUCKING SHINOBU WILL BE THERE SINCE YOU KEPT FUCKING UP THEIR CHANCES WITH KEITARO. HAVE FUN GIVING HAND JOBS BEHIND THE JAPANESE 7-11 DURING THE DAY AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT THE ONE TRUE MAN YOU EVER LOVED, OR FOR THAT MATTER EVER TRULY LOVED YOU NO MATTER HOW SHORT A TIME IT WAS, IS GONE AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE! AND WHEN DEATH COMES BREATHING DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK, YOU CUM GUZZLING DUMPSTER WHORE, I HOPE THE GRIM REAPER TAKES YOU SCREAMING AND PLEADING TO THE VERY DARKEST BLACKEST DEPTHS OF THE HELL YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF AND YOU SAMPLE THE TORMENT YOU PUT KEITARO THROUGH FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Was that the one you were looking for?
>>
>>142619677
only played the newgrounds game desu
>>
>>142619677
>mad
>about best girl winning
You must be joking.
>>
>>142622027

Yes it was. Much obliged.
>>
>>142619677
I am actually fine with how it ended. Motoko is best gril.
>>
File: 1446338271899.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1446338271899.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>142619677
>Surprised that Tsundere is winning
>>
>>142619677
It was really obvious Naru would win, OP-kun.
Motoko was best girl though.
>>
Too busy being mad at UQ Holder

Where were you when Ala Alba was evil
>>
>>142619677
Motoko still best girl.
>>
>>142619724
YES
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER THAT, ASSHOLE.
>>
>>142619677
No
The ending was the only good thing ever since Mutsumi got introduced and the manga went to shit
>>
Motoko has been my waifu since 2002.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.