[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Butler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1400x1050
Just finished this show. Seasons 1 and 2. What you guys think about it? I liked it.
>>
It was alright. From what I understand S1 has a lot of non cannon filler.
Didn't bother watching S2 or 3.
>>
>>142606359
I thought it was pretty good, had too much yaoi fanservice though
>>
I've only watched the first season, and I really disliked it. For the most part, it was uninteresting, and I had to force myself to get through it.
>>
S1 was alright up to the non canon parts
S2 DOES NOT EXIST
Book of Circus is an amazing adaptation
>>
>>142606359
Book of circus was better. Watch it, now.
>>142606922
You should have watched book of circus. It is canon.
>>
S2 was was kinda shitty aside from slut shota, but the recent adaptions (Book of Circus and Murder) were really solid. Hype for the movie.

It's a shame the manga takes fucking centuries to get anywhere.
>>
>>142606359
Read the manga, it's pretty good.

But don't be like the fujo fan base, please
>>
Which Black Butler opening was the best?
>>
>>142607708
Circus
>>
File: 43618753_big_p4.jpg (87 KB, 690x650) Image search: [Google]
43618753_big_p4.jpg
87 KB, 690x650
>>142606991
not enough*
>>
>>142606359
Manga is better
>>
>>142606359
Watch Book of Circus and Book of Murder next.
Then wait for the movie.
>>
>>142610354
>>
>>142611277
> Next year
Fucking hell.
>>
>>142606359
It's honestly one of my favorite series. I found most of the homo shit funny but I know that was a deterant for some. The series starts off slow as fuck though, doesn't start getting good until episode 5ish
>>
>>142606359
Manga > both.
You can watch Books of Circus and Murder, if you want, though I'd advise you to read the manga. It's really well done.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.