[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I want to get into Medaka box and have a few questions for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ihabeacancer.jpg (246 KB, 750x780) Image search: [Google]
ihabeacancer.jpg
246 KB, 750x780
So, I want to get into Medaka box and have a few questions for you.
Exactly when does it get good ?
Each chapter seems to be fucklong and the consistency of it too dense.
What am I in for ? Do I have any good reasons, anything, some parts of the plot, certain characters, I don't know, some kind of moral ?
Anyways, please enlighten me on the subject.
>>
File: kumagawa.jpg (39 KB, 480x550) Image search: [Google]
kumagawa.jpg
39 KB, 480x550
Kumagawa Incident Arc
Duration: Chapters 56 - 92

There you go, ignore everything else.
>>
>>142602691
When kumagawa shows up.
He is the reason why the show went on do long and why people like medaka box in the firstplace.
>>
>>142602801
>>142602800
okay thanks for that
is everything else really shit ? does that boi kumagawa appears later in the manga ? no death spoiler pl0x
do i need to know anything from before that arc to get into it ? like 10 chapters before that or something
>>
>>142603258
Holy shit kill yourself.
>>
>>142603258
Just read it all he gets hyped up and foreshadowed a lot in the abnormal arc and a lot of characters who are introduced in the begining show up later.
Also he shows up in chapter 50 or something it shouldn't take that long to get there.
>is everything else shit
Everything after when Kumagawa shows up is a samflam tier ride.
So just sitback and enjoy.
>>
>>142603258
>he fell for it
Picking up a manga half way is just a meme, retard.
Do you seriously think about jumping in the middle of a book a startbreading because the cool kid starts his shit? That's retarded and I didn't even knownthat it was possible to fall for it unironicaly
>>
>>142603535
it really seems long though
even that kind of good art seinen' chapters seem lighter
but anyways, thanks for that, i guess i'll read it up to chapter 92 or something
>>
>>142603735
that's actually exceptionnal, i read all my stuff without skipping shit and up to the end
but reading the first chapters of medaka box, i just felt disgusted by the consistency of the chapters and wanted to push through anyways because of some kind of curiosity
call me a retard if you want, i got my reasons
>>
>>142603534
did i anger you ?
>>
>>142602691
Read it and you will know.
>>
>>142603866
It jumps into a battle manga so it doesn't stay the same as it was in the start either ay.
>>
>>142605159
so the guy just wanted a ... SOL-nekketsu ?
and it did not rocket up so he went for the battle format, right ?
>>
File: 1464303579565.jpg (9 KB, 189x155) Image search: [Google]
1464303579565.jpg
9 KB, 189x155
>anime ends literally right when the best character shows up

Who the FUCK ok'd this?
>>
Medaka Box is a parody of shounen and if you take it as anything else then you're sorely missing out on why it's even good in the first place.
>>
>>142607098
there's something irritating me about people defending shit content with the tag "ironic" or "deconstruction"
like, one punch man is explicitly a parody and questions openly the meaning of hero in modern shounen
but, medaka ?
it's fucking 180 chapters long with 60 pages chapters almost everytime, also in comparison with OPM as mentionned, it doesn't question anything, you ain't a parody if you don't intend to deliver any kind of meaning, you're just making fun of yourself and your incapacity to produce something good
fuck
>>
>>142602691
You type and sound like a fucking moron. And there's no space before a question mark in English, ESL anon.

Go back to Naruto.
>>
>>142602691
OP if you want a discussion thread you have to start it off with "What the fuck did I just read?"

After it gets some traction, then you can slip in your questions for some actual discussion.
>>
File: 1322349923482.jpg (493 KB, 2132x1584) Image search: [Google]
1322349923482.jpg
493 KB, 2132x1584
Medaka should have lost to best girl.
>>
>>142607889
actually i got the discussion i wanted
kind of
>>142607726
thanks for the question mark advice
english is not my native language as you'd expect, also got some problems with the way i formulate and express my ideas, but we're on /a/ so that's none of my concern
anyways i think my comments and post are pretty fucking clear, so contribute next time you post in a thread instead of just complaing
>>
>>142608803
>but we're on /a/ so that's none of my concern
Kill yourself and go back to /v/.
>>
>>142609156
never visited /v/ actually
are you happy now ?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.