[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you muster the strength to start new anime? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: djha.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
djha.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
How do you muster the strength to start new anime? I've seen too many and I just don't have it in me anymore, I think... too tired.
>>
Fuck off to >>>/r9k/.
>>
That signifies that it's time to hang yourself.
>>
Just start at the start of every season
Only one episode to watch, no problem
>>
>>142600325

You did it. You can leave. Don't worry about the rest of us. Save yourself.
>>
File: Gensokyo portal.jpg (71 KB, 635x700) Image search: [Google]
Gensokyo portal.jpg
71 KB, 635x700
Have you considered moving to Gensokyo?
>>
How do you muster the strength to masturbate to Saya?
>>
only pick shit up that doesnt look generic as fuck, which is like 2 shows per season if youre lucky, spend the rest of the time watching finished shit you know is good
>>
File: sgsgss.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sgsgss.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
why is everyone so angry? you guys should be happy, at least you've still got the will to get angry...me, on the other hand.. i cant even get mad about anime or vidya anymore. so burned out
>>
That's some low tier bait m8
>>
>>142600325
I pick one from my backlog I'm interested in and just start watching.
>>
>>142600325
I come here. Through all the bullshit, occasionally people will talk about a character or a show with genuine passion and joy. That's all it takes to get me going.
>>
You just wait until you are in a position where there is literally nothing better to do.
>>
>>142600753
>a bloo bloo bloo

Fuck off blogposter
>>
>>142600746
This. I'm happy if I can get one or two shows that I really look forward to every season.
>>
>>142600746
>>142601848
How long have you been watching anime?
Just wondering when can I expect similar happening to me
>>
Why do you HAVE to start a new anime? Just watch things you feel like watching.
>>
>>142602866
>tfw start from episode 1
and then thers 11 episodes left, so much work
>>
>>142600753
Then do something useful with your life already. I stopped watching anime and playing games long ago. I'm just still here because this shit hole is too addicting.
>>
>>142603411
no wonder why /a/ never talks about anime. Thanks.
>>
>>142600325
> I've seen too many
I bet you've seen 20 at most.
>>
File: 1128.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1128.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Are you on about seasonal or starting a back log show?

Backlogs have to be a show that you really really really want to watch.
>>
>>142600325
>How do you muster the strength to start new anime?
1 - wait for all episodes to be available
2 - wait for the right mood
>>
>>142600325
>I've seen too many
I highly highly doubt that. You are a newfag and if watching anime is too much for you you should never come to /a/ and then kill yourself.
>>
>>142603941
backlog

my backlog consits of circa 800 anime
>>
>>142600325
Same. All I can watch this season is 2 SoL's and my backlog is empty. I've "only" seen about 250 shows but I barely enjoy it anymore while sober. Eating while watching helps for my enjoyment of SoLs but I'm not a fat fuck so I cant eat all the time.
>>
>>142600325
first thing i do i eat some edibles then drink about 3 shots of vodka then i watch about 3 episodes then the edibles kick in and i say fuck this show fucking sucks then go watch dbz fights on youtube
>>
>>142606126
this is among the best posts i've ever read on 4chan
>>
>>142600325
double click on the ep1 file, you faggot
>>
>>142600325
If I don't feel like watching anime, I don't watch anime.

But I don't often get burned out because I only watch one episode of something while I eat supper most days. That's enough to keep up with 7 shows per season if I want.

But usually I'm keeping up with 2-4 shows per season and working on older shows on the off days.

But if you don't feel like watching anime, don't watch anime.
>>
>>142606126
I rate this anon
>>
Only newfags watch anime regularly, true oldfags have seen enough to casually shitpost on /a/ and start new hobbies.
>>
>>142600325
You know what? It would be interesting to keep track of why I started watching an anime. I'm going to add that as a column in my anime spreadsheet.
>>
Too busy lately, but I can still manage to watch 1-2episode per night play atleast 1-2hours of vidya, and lift 4 times a week.
>>
>>142600325
Just take a break for a few months, I have it sometimes too. I'm watching some 80-90's anime now, It's more relaxing and clear of faggot protagonists
>>
Do something besides watch anime for a while, big baby
>>
>>142600325
I want to have sex with Saya-chan.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.