[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, so far, what do you think was animated better, AA, or Danganronpa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So, so far, what do you think was animated better, AA, or Danganronpa?
>>
Danganronpa for sure.

But AA is not too bad in my opinion.
>>
>>142598483
Then your statement makes no sense because Danganronpa was terrible.
>>
>>142598522
It was?

I thought it was decent. Maybe it's because I haven't played the original videogame.
>>
>>142598223
AA been really great so far, with the exception of Turnabout Samurai that was way too rushed.
>>
>>142598522

People like it. Apparently you're not people.
>>
>>142598223
I thought the AA animation was terrible. Did they do better in the later episodes?
>>
DR was better animated, but was a worse adaptation.
>>
File: 1376782058995.jpg (103 KB, 448x374) Image search: [Google]
1376782058995.jpg
103 KB, 448x374
It's everything I wished for and more. They actually adapted all the stories without leaving out stuff and even added a little bit of background here and there.
I hope that we get to see Franziska but I guess that is not gonna be likely.
>>
>>142599023
>I hope that we get to see Franziska but I guess that is not gonna be likely.
They are doing the first two games, it would be really fucking weird if they don't, like change Franziska for Payne.
>>
>>142599239
Oh shit, I thought that they were only doing the first game.
Now I'm hype for my waifu
>>
File: Penny_Nichols_Portrait.png (35 KB, 294x355) Image search: [Google]
Penny_Nichols_Portrait.png
35 KB, 294x355
>>142599023
>without leaving out stuff
>>
>>142599533
They showed her in a next episode preview, right?

Or maybe I'm just going crazy.
>>
>>142599533
They really did a poor work with Turnabout Samurai.
>Oldbag helping Nick AT ALL
I was like, dude...
>>
>>142599997
Oldbag is one of my favorite characters in the series and I was really happy that they made her more helpful in the anime.
>>
>>142601062
>they changed my favorite character
>I'm happy
>>
>>142598223
DR was animated better
It was also a worse adaptation of it's source material compared to the AA anime though
>>
>>142598223
i dropped the AA anime after the first episode
it's getting better now?
>>
>>142602309
Pretty good, yeah.
>>
>>142598223
Maya a cute, CUTE

>>142598483
AA is better
>>
>>142599669
They did, and then the next episode came and there was fucking nothing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.