[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "Kanuka is being a turbocunt" episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>it's a "Kanuka is being a turbocunt" episode
>>
>>142597945
>It's a Kumagami does nothing but let the villain escape because she's wet for him episode
>>
>>142598079

Well she did try to arrest him, but then he princess carried her into the waste basket where she belongs.
>>
Kanuka is a much more interesting character than Kumagami, she has an actual personality and you get to see how she grows into SV2.

Kumagami just shows up and does everything perfectly.
>>
Is true that Kanuka doesn't exist in the source material?
>>
File: 183240_0009_022_052.jpg (186 KB, 764x1200) Image search: [Google]
183240_0009_022_052.jpg
186 KB, 764x1200
>>142598703

Where did you get that idea?
>>
>>142599047
Some anon said that.
>>
>>142597945
Chijiwa Migeru
Itou Mansion
Hara Marutine...
who is the last one of 4 thouh...?
>>
>>142600112
Angelise Ikaruga
>>
>>142598703
The concept for patlabor was made by Headgear.
The manga is not the source material but a part of the concept.
However the TV series does take inspiration from the manga at time.
Anyway, in the manga Kumagami appears in the 2nd volume while Kanuka does i volume 16/17 iirc. I don't think she's really the same character, but I haven't been able to read past that.
>>
>>142601693

I find it weird that they didn't introduce Utsumi until like 30 episodes in, whereas the manga has him from v2 up until the end.
>>
>>142602059
That's because the manga has a very clear story arc set up with Sharp form the beginning.
The OVA make some subtle reference to Sharp but it's not really a part of the story.
When it comes to the TV serie, they started by doing whatever just like they did for the OVA, while leaving room for adapting some story arc from the manga.
When it came to it, they had to add characters such as Utsumi, bud or Kumagami.
>>
>Goto casually hits on Kumagami in the manga

Nice.
>>
Does the manga do the Utsumi & Bud subplot better? The way it ends in the anime felt pretty anti-climactic
>>
>>142603817
I dunno how it ends (probably in a similar fashion but more fleshed out), but there's a part where they find a disk with datas and profile for children traffic and Noa really freaks out because she remenbers seeing Bud at the arcade and he is on the disk.
At this point she really wants to find him, so I guess the end gets more emotional.
>>
>>142603817

The manga has that subplot for 20 volumes, the anime has 10 episodes at best
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.