[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys this is even better than the anime. You owe it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Holy shit guys this is even better than the anime. You owe it to yourselves to read it
>that part about yang's dad
>>
Was is professionally translated?
>>
>>142591358
Yes, of course
>>
>>142591336
Reading is for dorks.
Post lolis
>>
The part about Yang's dad is in the gaidens though.
>>
I've got my copy, can't wait for Vol 2.
>>
First volume finally translated? Fuck yes. Will order it tomorrow.
>>
>>142591336
are they doing them all? I'd like to read them but it'd really suck if they dropped it partway through and I never got to finish
>>
>>142591336

That was in the anime too but only in the OVA if I remember. Don't recall the main series talking about it. Loved all the extra details about Rudolf's reign and his time as a ruler, did they include the scene where he discovered his only son was retarded? I thought that was a nice touch of irony.

I rewatched the first season before reading and it's pretty much a solid adaptation, first book ends around episodes 15-17
>>
>>142596676
They're doing the first 3 for now and will do the further ones depending on how good it sells
So far it's doing A-OK, second one is coming out in july
>>
>>142597113
how many are there total?
>>
>>142597066
Yeah, nigga then kills his wife/mistress and her whole family.

The fucking empire is retarded.
>>
>>142597135
Ten
>>
>>142597190
This has happened before irl, what
>>
>>142597286
hm. well I really hope it does well then, because getting stuck with only 30% translated blows
>>
>>142597190

His whole stance on genetics was where his downfall as a ruler happened.
>>
>>142597365
Eugenic might work. Problem is, that asshole exempt himself from the rule he created.
>>
File: i wanna.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
i wanna.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>142597624
Just like a certain other someone who did something similar
>>
>>142597719

Stalin?
>>
I totally forgot LoGH was getting an English release, thanks
>>
>>142598005
Joe Jackson.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.