[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Punch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: DOMAAAAA.png (383 KB, 672x1057) Image search: [Google]
DOMAAAAA.png
383 KB, 672x1057
AND NOW, FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
>>
This chapter was more confusing than usual, I just wanted to say that.
>>
>>142589934
How
>>
>>142591694
What?
>>
>>142589934
DOMAAAAA

*dies*
>>
>>142589934
So now he is not burning anymore because he burnt Doma to death? He should get his hands on some firearms really soon if he does not want to get his shit reckt all over again.
>>
>>142592044
Isn't the one on the ground protag? and the one we see from behindm doma?
>>
>>142592425
You seem to be right, I mistook his huge chin for a burnt bear, which would not make a lot of sens in any case.

In anycase, I wonder how will this developp.
>>
>>142592425
To be honest that whole page was a bit confusing, presumably, intentionally.
>>
>fire pu....
>FIRE MAN

That was good
>>
>>142589934
What is this? Image searched turned up nothing distinctive.
And is it good?
>>
>>142593681
See thread title.
It's edgy and not afraid of being edgy, which is kind of refreshing.
>>
>>142593777
Wow, I thought that was just a description of the panel or name of the move.
>>
>>142593777
He chops off his arm and people eat it and his sister wants to fuck him.
I like this.
>>
>>142593886
Nevermind that turned the fuck around real quick.
I like it still even more.
>>
>>142594039
It becomes a bit slower after that
>>
still searching for whatever the plot is supposed to be in this thing
>>
>>142594442
it's the fire man movie
>>
>>142594039
>I like it still even more.

Terrible taste anon, the prologue was the good part.
>>
>>142594356
Yeah, I'm caught up. This is like a Shingeki no Kyojin x Enen no Shouboutai mash up to me. Sucks it's monthly though.
>>
>>142594547
It's still good.
>>
>>142594566
It's weekly. Next chapter is going to be pushed back for a week though.
>>
>>142594588
My bad, I saw May then June in the chapter list, I didn't fully read the corrsponding dates. I'm ready for it though!
>>
>>142594586

No, not really.

In the prologue is a good short story about an interesting setting and about people who act plausibly. Those people eating a being can regenerate was actually a very logic and interesting idea, same goes for that incest which was actually plausible when he's the only young man around. The military group didn't seem like a dumb evil edgy army, Doma burning everything is obviously morally questionable but his intention can't be considered pure useless edgy evil, while the MC's pure hate is still 100% plausible.
The only people who can call the epilogue "edgy" are the ones who call "edgy" everything that has violent and unpleasant contents.

Now you have cliched situations, a beyond annoying sidekick who is in almost every pannel, a silent MC who has basically no personality aside from I HATE IT, and that awful, awful shit with the dogs is the epitome of actual edgy stinking garbage.
>humanity is ending, let's waste some fellow humans for my bestiality fapping time.
>obviously the men who are with me are absolutely fine with that and they do their best to help me
>Hey reader, are you shocked now? If you are, keep reading!

No anon, now it's barely readable edgy trash at best.
>>
>>142595191
I see you feel very strongly about this and I appreciate your emotions.

I still like it.

Let's at least see where it goes. It could be better, but it could also be hella worse.
>>
>>142595305
> I appreciate your emotions.

Expect that I didn't write just "my emotion", I wrote arguments that you are conveniently ignoring.
Like what you want to like anon, but don't try to dumb down what other people write because you don't know how to reply.

>but it could also be hella worse.

I have no idea how, but ok.
>>
>>142595454
This is 4chan.
>>
File: 1464826037956.jpg (84 KB, 312x321) Image search: [Google]
1464826037956.jpg
84 KB, 312x321
>>142595654
>This is 4chan.
Are you projecting your new?
>>
>>142596307
Yes, it's only my second day. I like it here.
>>
File: meet_dog.png (521 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [Google]
meet_dog.png
521 KB, 1104x1600
>>142595191
While I agree with you, since the end of the first chapter gave us a taste of the edge and it's only been ramped up since then, I believe most people who are reading it are doing so just to see what will happen next.

For myself, when that guy came in with the dogs, all I could think of was pic related. I didn't think it'd actually go through with it such it's such a stupid idea, but I was "pleasantly" surprised when dog rape was about to occur.

This series is trash but it's the sort of trash that attracts attention because people want to see how bad it'll get, or younger/edgier people actually appreciate it.
>>
>>142598085
>Akame ga trash
I just wanted a battle Shonen with cool weapons made from monsters. Why did it go to shit on the first chapter?
>>
>>142598085
Last thread we were talking how when dog man appeared, everyone assumed dogs would be for that.
But hallway axe man was a surprise.
>>
I don't get it. Is it Agni or somebody else in the last panel?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.