[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 2 episodes into Oregairu. Reading along with the light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 17
I'm 2 episodes into Oregairu. Reading along with the light novel.

I like everything superficial about this bitch - appearance, voice, etc. She is just my type.

Everything internal to her, however, is hot garbage. She is a worthless human being thus far. It is funny to me that she is even more insufferable in the novel than in the anime.

How long do I have to wait until she gets her shit pushed in and humbled?
>>
>>142588417

In the meantime, posting the only thing decent about this dumb bitch thus far - her body.
>>
File: HARUNO10.png (525 KB, 1102x1050) Image search: [Google]
HARUNO10.png
525 KB, 1102x1050
>>142588417
Believe it or not, some people like her here. Crazy, I know. Keep reading/watching until you stumble upon the literal GODDESS of the show, her sister.
>>
File: 1449255429363.jpg (64 KB, 502x679) Image search: [Google]
1449255429363.jpg
64 KB, 502x679
>>142588580

Haruno really is amazing.

A true goddess. She deserves more time in the spotlight. I'd watch a series about her life in high school.
>>
>>142588580
>shorter hair

Already ruined.

No, see, you don't get it, bro.

I am technically a Yukinofag. I do not give a damn about Yui or the teacher or whatever waifu wars faggotry right now. I just think Yukino's personality is worthless to its very core (tsuntsun is trash) and I assumed the writer would eventually put her on a narrative train of suffering and drive that train into a lake only for Hachiman to save her dumb ass. Like he's done in other stories he's worked on.

So how long until she becomes less insufferable. Or does she just not?
>>
File: haruno22.jpg (106 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
haruno22.jpg
106 KB, 1024x659
>>142588668
I'd watch it too. Haruno is perfection incarnated.

>>142588753
So you're just part of those faggots that likes her just for her looks. Horrible taste.
>>
Only RumiRumi provides.
Only RumiRumi satisfies.

But everyone knows she'll be the future bitch that is Yukino a shit.

Protect her smile before she becomes Yukino 2.0
>>
>>142588905

Hey, hey, let's not get carried away, now. I don't like Yukino or else I wouldn't call her a bitch. I like her looks -specifically-. There's a distinction there. All of the girls so far have trashy personalities. If all vegetables tasted like crap, then you’d buy them based on how appealing they were aesthetically, right? Same deal here. Unfortunately, she just happens to taste the worst right now. I was hoping that she improved. So does she or does she not and if she does how long do I have to wait?
>>
File: 1368097532235.jpg (31 KB, 343x282) Image search: [Google]
1368097532235.jpg
31 KB, 343x282
>this thread
>>
>>142589115
But you haven't seen half of the other girls and that's why I told you that Haruno is straight better.
>>
>>142589359

And you are very possibly right, my friend. But that's not the question I'm asking, is it?

The trap ain't looking so bad already, granted, but I'm sure he's not even in the running because I never saw him get mentioned in threads I skimmed. The cuteness is probably all just some form of bullshit or something.
>>
>>142588417
>How long do I have to wait until she gets her shit pushed in and humbled?
Last ep of S2
>>
>>142589562

That long, huh? God fucking damn it.

Does she cry, at least? Please tell me she cries. I'm begging you. My dick needs this.
>>
>>142589622
If you're hoping to see an uppity bitch get her comeuppance, you're watching the wrong show. This ain't a show for /r9k/. Go rewatch Cross Ange's first episode or something.
>>
>>142588417
I remember her being a hostile turbo cunt in the beginning but she really mellows out later on. Not great, just not as bad.
>>
YukinoaSHITa
>>
>>142589694

That's good to hear, Anon. Thank you. I'll eagerly anticipate it.
>>
>>142589732
>If you're hoping to see an uppity bitch get her comeuppance, you're watching the wrong show.
This desu senpai. It's also not something to just get fap material from.
>>
>>142589988
Meant to quote
>>142589730
>>
>>142589730

Did Qualidea just trick me into thinking this would be good, then? Then again, Chigusa Yuu, an outright clinical sociopath, was a much more likeable heroine than any of the bitches here.

>>142589988

You could obviously just read an h-doujin if the only entertainment you were looking for was erotic.

And that's not a bad idea, anon. I wonder if there's any Oregairu rape doujin for me to enjoy.
>>
>>142588580
>>142588668
>>142588905
so we are comrades. i don't know there're many people who loves Haru so much. excellent!!
ps. your pics are awesome
>>
>>142590694
>Chigusa Yuu was a much more likeable heroine than any of the bitches here
Truth. You now realize that the Yahari characters are grossly overrated.
>>
>>142588417
>episode 2
>makes a condescending statement
>episode 2
>>
>>142588417
I want to fuck Yukino and would probably marry her, but I just can't imagine having a pleasant conversation with her.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.