[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started this. What the actual fuck am I watching? Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: king_gainer_mecha.jpg (31 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
king_gainer_mecha.jpg
31 KB, 350x306
Just started this.

What the actual fuck am I watching? Even for tomino this makes no fucking sense.
>>
What doesn't make sense?
>>
File: giphy.gif (433 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
433 KB, 500x375
>>142584337
You're watching
KING KING KING
GAINAH
>>
>>142584351
It feels like there is absolutely no set up for any of the characters/action.

Why did MC get thrown in jail randomly then decide fuck the system and break out? I'm assuming exodus is like breaking away from the "utopia" and going out on your own.
>>
Get ready for a wild ride, king gainer is only talked about for its OP for a reason.
>>
>>142584337
>>142584400
Git gud
>>
Fallout 4 stripped power armor lmao
>>
I wonder if someone still have that opening edit with the girls's bare tits in it. Was removed from youtube a few years ago.
>>
File: the true master.jpg (17 KB, 236x342) Image search: [Google]
the true master.jpg
17 KB, 236x342
>>142584400

Too deep for you?
>>
>>142584567
I just don't understand it. What the fuck is up with MC being named gainer and the rebel guy gain? Are those ranks rather than names?

I'm going to keep watching but it seemed like a cluster fuck for ep 1.
>>
>>142584400
The shows more about the setting and character interaction.

The MC was thrown in jail because he was suspected of being a "Exodus" supporting.

Exodus in universe is the attempt of people to leave the designated living areas that humanity had agreed to live in after the previous global war ravaged the Earth so badly it needed time to recover, humanity deciding to move to the most desolate and barren areas so that other life could take the more hospitable.

At the start of the series many people are fed up with this system because the Siberian Railway is abusing it's monopoly on transporting resources between these regions to gouge people's pockets empty, which is why the Exodus starts.

Gainer decides to fuck the system because he's basically just come out of a 30 day seclusion after his parents were murdered and he's Tomino typical protagonist who lets his emotions get the better of him and he's acting on impulse in what he thinks the "right" thing to do is.
>>
>>142584644
>What the fuck is up with MC being named gainer and the rebel guy gain?
Those are just their names, you are really looking to deep into this
>>
>>142584394
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2976905
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.