[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoji Kawamori joins AX 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: shoji_kawamori_header-1200x675.jpg (114 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
shoji_kawamori_header-1200x675.jpg
114 KB, 1200x675
>http://www.anime-expo.org/shoji-kawamori-joins-ax-2016/

>Anime Expo is excited to welcome Shoji Kawamori as a Guest of Honor at AX 2016!
>panel as well as autograph sessions

>Design/directed
>Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor the Movie, Cyber Formula, Eureka Seven
>Macross Frontier the Movie
>Aquarion EVOL
>AKB0048
>Nobunaga the Fool
>Macross Delta

So who's going to see the Kawamori in Los Angeles in July?
>>
>>142578247
>going to anime con
>normalfags casual weebs eveywhere

No
>>
Is this the guy who created Robotech?
>>
>>142578247
Literally who?
>>
His baby is still being held hostage by Harmony Gold decades later. Wonder how he feels about it.
>>
>>142578388
>>142578371
See
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sh%C5%8Dji_Kawamori
>>
>>142578341
>not going for the guests
>>
>>142578535
This, how else would you be able to approach the original Japanese industry people and personally tell them how you feel about their works?
>>
>>142578341
If we can honestly call someone who would go to a convention a normalfag the term has lost all meaning. There's plenty of reasons not to go to conventions, most of which are the people who attend the conventions, but it's not because they're normal by any definition of the word.
>>
>>142578459
How did the Manga Entertainment Plus release and ADV SDF Macross release happen anyway given the big decades long slap fight?
>>
>>142578459
He's definitely sad about it. In an interview with Forbes a few months back, he said that he wished people outside of Japan could stream Delta like how they were doing with IBO.
>>
>>142579206
Anons should show up in Macross cosplay at the con and cheer him up.
>>
>>142578459
I hope he shows up to intimidate Harmony Gold telling them I'm coming to sue your ass for you stoogeless fucks.

Kawamore is cash strapped and ready take back his franchise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.