[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a show you've seen that's so obscure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: iu.gif (998 KB, 320x418) Image search: [Google]
iu.gif
998 KB, 320x418
Has there ever been a show you've seen that's so obscure that not only do you know that nobody else has seen it, but you remember it so poorly that you're not even sure that you've seen it? Would have to be pic related for me, don't even remember what it's called.
>>
>>142577734
I have screenshots dummy, I could know what it's called if I wanted to.
>>
File: OVA_5.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OVA_5.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
>>142577546
I remember this cutie from that show.
>>
Watched it and remember it. You should feel bad.
>>
I only watched the first two episodes and I remember, mainly because they shoved the little broth-
>>142578036
oh my.
>>
Worst girl won.
>>
I have this screenshot that I apparently took at episode 14 of this anime in 2013
>>
File: smug.jpg (47 KB, 444x498) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
47 KB, 444x498
>>142578643
>implying anybody cares about this series enough to get angry about that
>implying anybody even knows who won

I saw the damn show and I don't know who won.
>>
Nagasarete Airantou
>>
Morita-san wa Mukuchi.

At the least I remember Double-J because I liked the art and toothpick girl best girl.
>>
Fighting Beauty Wulong.
Hell, it even has two 25 episodes seasons' and I can't remember a single shit about it, not even the main character's name. And I watched it years after it aired, so it must've been total crap. I only remember that I watched the whole first season and some of the second.
>>
Yeah I've watched some fucking god awful shows.

This was back before I frequented /a/ and I looked up anime on my own. This is also before I realized that dropping shows early is way, way better than dropping shows late.
>>
>>142581538
This exactly. I remember the time where I pick up almost every title I can get on and finish them. The first time I learned how to drop anime coincides with my frequent visits to /a/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.