[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the only way to get replies on /a/ is if you say who you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ryuuko.jpg (39 KB, 409x419) Image search: [Google]
ryuuko.jpg
39 KB, 409x419
the only way to get replies on /a/ is if you say who you are sexually attracted to, or insult someone else.
>>
Yeah, it's a board of constantly masturbating manchildren that have given up on life.
>>
>>142571043
OP I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you
>>
>>142571364
I haven't given up on life I've just given my life to masturbation
>>
>>142571043
I blame /v/ and /m/.
>>
>>142571043
You forgot sadpanda threads.
>>
>>142571870
I blame /a/.
>>
>>142571043
I know. Why do I keep coming to this shithole? People here only seem to like moeshit anyway.
>>
>>142571043
Or post off-topic meta.
>>
File: example.jpg (220 KB, 1834x1146) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
220 KB, 1834x1146
>>142571043
A good thing to do would be to make it so that the links to replies in posts are hidden and that you would have to hover an icon to see them. Something like pic (sorry for the really bad design work).
I think it would reduce shitposting somewhat as it would be harder to find posts with lots of replies to them, as those usually attract shitposting. I think it's common that people go in to threads looking for posts with higher amounts of replies, as they themselves aren't interested in the topic enough to read other posts.
>>
>>142574578
it's annoying how no one actually talks about anime anymore. Talk about a character's design and their motivations, like why they act the way they do, and how they add to the overall theme of the show, and you'll get no replies.

If you want people to reply to your thread or your posts, simply talk about how you want to fuck [insert waifu]. Or, talk about how you hate [insert someone else's waifu]. Then, proceed to call the other person a faggot until the thread reaches the bump limit and archives.
>>
>>142575208
But is this what YOU want? To have a thread reach bump limit/have 1000 replies before it gets archived?
You really shouldn't give a shit about that replies number counter in the lower-right corner.
Make a thread about the topic you want, hope that a fan who is interested in that topic hops in and posts something, perhaps you exchange ideas, and then if it dies after 10 or 20 posts that had an okay discussion and some good interesting pictures around, it should be considered a success.

Many on /a/ are too obsessed with the idea that a thread must reach bump limit, and will even keep it alive over days if necessary just for the sake of reaching post number 500 at minimum. That's unhealthy.
>>
fuck you op
>>
>>142575208
if you want serious discussion, go to reddit

not trying to be mean, but if you use 4chan for anything but funposting, you'll only be disappointed in the long run
>>
>>142571043
I'm sexually attracted to OP, I wanna fuck his boipussi so hard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.