[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit made me pause. What a turbocunt. How is it even possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
This shit made me pause. What a turbocunt. How is it even possible for someone to be this full of themselves?
>>
>>142570856
She just needed the D and when she gets it she turns into a nicer person.
>>
She's just like me.
>>
>>142570856
Personally I love me a good asshole MC
>>
>>142570929

Yeah right. If you had even half of her good fortune, you wouldn't be posting on this board with a loser like me.

>>142570958

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this a lot. It just amazes me how much of an ass she is.
>>
I kind of take some of it back. She's not all that bad.
>>
File: 1458988699228.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458988699228.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
You wouldn't a dirty goddess of misfortune
>>
>How is it even possible for someone to be this full of themselves?
She was beautiful, smart, wealthy and blessed with good luck. Pretty easy to be arrogant if you ask me.
>>
>>142571808
>liking boys

Gay
>>
>>142572840
No boy can have voice that sexy
>>
>>142570856
You don't get out much do you?
>>
>>142571808
I would her in clean mode
>>
It's one of the few times an MC, let alone a female one, is openly a cunt to people, at least at the start. Of course if you read the manga you'll see that changes throughout, and she doesn't just go immediately dokidoki moe unlike simple female tsundere types. She didn't pull punches and in fact punched harder if she could. She carries with her good and bad qualities. Not necessarily like a real female but a character that someone put some thought into.

It might not be your cup of tea.
>>
File: dual_wielding.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dual_wielding.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>142570856
There are not enough MCs like this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.