[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 67177l.jpg (114 KB, 386x600) Image search: [Google]
67177l.jpg
114 KB, 386x600
Just finished watching this, didn't know this was going to a be so fucking sad holy shit.

What did you think of the show?
>>
/thread
>>
>>142564569
don't spoil it, but does it have ntr? considering watching
>>
>>142564569
It's pretty terrible.

>>142564895
Depends on your definition, but I would lean more toward yes than no.
>>
>>142564895
Yes the main girl cucks herself. Seriously. I wish I could be making this up
>>
>>142564895
It's a very complicated yet subtle kind of NTR but it isn't annoying. You should really watch the show.
>>
>>142564999
>>142565034
>>142565049
Guess I will flip a coin, thank you
>>
>>142564999
It's terrible if you consider all those times MC was about to lose it emotionally while playing the piano and Tsubaki wich was pretty fucking annoying the entire time.
>>
>>142564569
The piano stuff was good, didn't like the romantical drama
>>
>>142564569
A show with a girl this pretty shouldn't have been as bad as it was.
>>
Godawful show.
>>
This could have easily been a 12 or 14 episode anime if they didn't keep flashing back to things that literally just happened for the first 11 episodes. Then there's a ton more of it in later episodes.

It's pretty nicely written, but honestly it's saved by the characters and theme. The animation, length and flashbacks could have easily ruined a lesser story.
>>
I really liked it.
One thing that was very good was that they gave full episodes to the performances. Too many anime just cut it off or show a little part, you don't always get to see everything like here, which I liked.
>>
>>142566459
The performances are ruined with hamhanded exposition and idiotic internal monologues and drama though.
>>
Extremely good show with a lot of stuff that flew miles and miles above the typical /a/ user so expect a lot of "lol emo beta MC" and "forced drama" memeposts.
>>
>>142566950
Jesus Christ. It's literally just a teenage melodrama. You would have to be immensely stupid for it to go over your head. People just don't like it.
>>
>>142567187
The average /a/ user can't comprehend a typical SoL comedy 2bhon famalam.
>>
File: Shigatsu 5-7.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shigatsu 5-7.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>>142566950
I think it has more to do with nearly every character being an unlikable shitcake than 2deep4u stuff. I like a ton of stuff that /a/ hates including Shigatsu but let's not kid ourselves here.

Although for some reason, I found Kaori to be more likable in the anime than in the manga. Maybe it's that Taneda Risa charm.
>>
>>142564569
Forced drama
>>
>>142564569
Luved the ending, I cried too
>>
Was okay at first but went on for too long and overstayed its welcome
>>
>>142568621
So it would've been better if it were 11 episodes, not 22?
>>
>>142564569

I like the show a lot but i think that's just because it introduced me to classical piano music
>>
>>142566243
I agree it became too long and could just have been sumed up in a solid 12 episodes, though the performances were really good.
>>
>>142569661
I swear to god people have have just never seen an actually good performance scene and just assume the ones in Shigatsu are good because they don't know any better.
>>
>>142569843
They weren't the best thing in the planet but it wasn't THAT bad.
>>
I didn't think it was too sad and the blonde girl should have been honest.
That's what put me off a little, were she honest it would have been much better.

Phantom requiem for the phantom and Chrno Crusade on the other hand put tears on my cheeks.

There's also that adaption of The Dog of Flanders.
That's true sad shit
>>
>>142564569
This has been the biggest disappointment ever to me when it comes down to anime drama. The ending is such a let down and the narrative feels like it couldn't do better than give some cliched unnatural drama.
>>
Was pretty good, but I don't understand why they had to be 14. No 14 years would act like that or have that kind of monologues.
>>
File: 1459790374312.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459790374312.gif
140 KB, 379x440
I found Ano Hana fucking sad as fuck but this? I felt nothing.

The characters were shitty am I suppose to feel sorry for any of these when they're being spergs about everything.
>>
>>142569960
They're pretty fucking bad. They're ludicrously condescending and brimming with extraneous garbage that adds nothing to the scene and oftentimes detracts from the scene.
>>
>>142570170
OP here. What made me extremely upset were those shitty effects during performances and the fact that everyone was crying all the fucking time. I didn't actually dislike it and it was kind of sad but I expected much more from that kind of show.
>>
>>142564569
I'll never understand why this show gets shat on, but Anohana is praised to hell and back.

They're both fucking awful.
>>
>>142564569
i know how you feel, the music was great though
>>
>>142564569
What's wrong with her lips? It's too broad, almost like joker's smile.
Is it because of her disease?
>>
>>142568621
>>142569661
Just like the blonde girl's lifespan.
>>
>>142568820
Yes.
There was no need for her to suffer for that many episodes. She lived too long.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.