[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't usually hate on characters... but when I do, I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I don't usually hate on characters... but when I do, I hate her. Seriously, even if she was the last girl in the world I'd rather kill her.
Starting with her looks, red is for prostitutes. Blue eyes don't fit her and the twintails show her immaturity. As if it's not enough, when this bitch opens the mouth all you hear is about how superior and skilled she is.
How can Shinji fall in love with her while living under the same roof with glorious purple hair master race? That's bullshit. He's coward but isn't mentally ill.
She is the worst eva girl, face it, asukafags.
>>
>>142564192
>Tumblr
>>
ok
>>
>>142564192
nice repost faggot
>>
>>142564192
Been SAVING EVERYONE for 6 years now and this is the first thread I see on 4chan /a/?

Really shows that Tohsaka is a fearsome girl
>>
>>142564307
Stop forcing this meme you unfunny faggot
>>
>>142564192
>Hate on
Hope you don't get scored on
>>
Does anyone in any of the Fate anime released by now ever pronounce her name in one go?

I literally cannot remember any character saying Toshaka without sperging and going 'T-T-THOOSAKA!'
>>
>>142564307
Faggot
>>
How is that eyes are blue?
>>
>>142566337
...From what I remember, only Archer, Saber and Rider call her "Rin"
>>
>>142566470
Kirei does too.
>>
>>142564192
t. Wormfag
>>
Rin a shit.
>>
ITT: Crossboarder tries too hard to shitpost.
>>
>>142566509
Also Illya. Ok, so Shirou, Shinji, Mitsuzuri, Taiga, Kuzuki, the 3 girls in the track and field club and Issei call her Tohsaka.
>>
>>142566365
Did you buy a mirror?
>>
File: 1461160174137.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1461160174137.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>142564192
>>
>>142564192
Rin is the best character on fate though. Not only she's actually decent enough to not kill innocent people, she's also a pretty capable magus and cute af
>>
>>142564192

Strong hatred always shadowed by a secret fondness. You hate her, because you see something in her that you hate about yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>>142564192
Nigger, you just have shit taste. Go back to watching Free or your other gay shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.